• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Hogan turns up on Monday Night RAW, says he's enforcing Trump's immigration ban, brother. Says Bulgaria isn't on the terror watchlist but it should be, because Rusev's been terrorising the WWE, and that's a shoot, jack. Big boot, drop the leg, Hulk gets Rusev deported. However, the next week a mysterious masked brute named Mr. Russia viciously attacks Hogan. Hulk's desperate to find out who Mr. Russia is and have him kicked out of the country, dude. So Mr. Russia challenges him to a match at WrestleMania, with his secret identity and Hulk's American citizenship on the line. Hulk accepts, also convincing Lana sides at some point, because of his raw sexual magnetism or some such. Of course it's all a ruse, Lana tricking Hulk with her feminine wiles and helping Rusev win a shock upset victory over the immortal Hulk Hogan. Mr. Russia wins and Hulk is deported, only for Mr. America to appear and lay a beating on Mr. Russia, unmasking him to reveal that it was Rusev all along!

I hate you

klonere

Banned
Hogan turns up on Monday Night RAW, says he's enforcing Trump's immigration ban, brother. Says Bulgaria isn't on the terror watchlist but it should be, because Rusev's been terrorising the WWE, and that's a shoot, jack. Big boot, drop the leg, Hulk gets Rusev deported. However, the next week a mysterious masked brute named Mr. Russia viciously attacks Hogan. Hulk's desperate to find out who Mr. Russia is and have him kicked out of the country, dude. So Mr. Russia challenges him to a match at WrestleMania, with his secret identity and Hulk's American citizenship on the line. Hulk accepts, also convincing Lana to switch sides at some point, because of his raw sexual magnetism or some such. Of course it's all a ruse, Lana tricking Hulk with her feminine wiles and helping Rusev win a shock upset victory over the immortal Hulk Hogan. Mr. Russia wins and Hulk is deported, only for Mr. America to appear and lay a beating on Mr. Russia, unmasking him to reveal that it was Rusev all along!

If Hogan does come back Rusev is like number 1 candidate to be made look like a geek to pop the crowd, you got that right.

Hogan turns up on Monday Night RAW, says he's enforcing Trump's immigration ban, brother. Says Bulgaria isn't on the terror watchlist but it should be, because Rusev's been terrorising the WWE, and that's a shoot, jack. Big boot, drop the leg, Hulk gets Rusev deported. However, the next week a mysterious masked brute named Mr. Russia viciously attacks Hogan. Hulk's desperate to find out who Mr. Russia is and have him kicked out of the country, dude. So Mr. Russia challenges him to a match at WrestleMania, with his secret identity and Hulk's American citizenship on the line. Hulk accepts, also convincing Lana to switch sides at some point, because of his raw sexual magnetism or some such. Of course it's all a ruse, Lana tricking Hulk with her feminine wiles and helping Rusev win a shock upset victory over the immortal Hulk Hogan. Mr. Russia wins and Hulk is deported, only for Mr. America to appear and lay a beating on Mr. Russia, unmasking him to reveal that it was Rusev all along!

Or Mr. Russia with Putin in his corner vs Mr. America with Trump in his.

You know how that turns out.

Wrestling is real again

Bronx-Man

Banned
The only reason I would ever want to see Hogan on my screen again is if New Day spends half an hour beating the shit outta him.

Menome

Or Hogan can fuck off.

I love this.

Do it. Except have Rusev win. He ain't getting Rocky IV'd.

Nekofrog

Banned
What IS otunga good at? He can't commentate, he can't act, was he a good wrestler? I wasn't watching when he wrestled

Is he a good lawyer?

Even if marks don't boo Hogan it will probably be terrible publicity for WWE to bring the racist cunt back.

On the other hand, Trump is a thing that is happening so fuck knows.

Hogan can probably relate to Trump really well, they've both got horrible fake tan, terrible hair and a creepy infatuation with their own daughters.

Oh yeah and they're both racist shitbags.

If Hogan does come back Rusev is like number 1 candidate to be made look like a geek to pop the crowd, you got that right.

He's teaming with Jinder Mahal, at the moment, right? I have expect Hogan to bury them both in a handicap match.

The only reason I would ever want to see Hogan on my screen again is if New Day spends half an hour beating the shit outta him.

Fuck, I'd watch a line of every non-American just line up Airplane style and get their shit in on him.

oh god i didn't even know that, now it is a 100% certainty. I bet they were put together with this in mind.
Now that I think of it, they'll probably have show beat Shaq then Hogan will save Shaq and body slam show to commemorate WM 3 and leg drop Show. Then he and Shaq MUST POSE!

Bizazedo

At NXT Philly, part of the pre show the correspondent was interviewing a little girl wearing every piece of wwe merchandise you could imagine.

Correspondent asks her who her favorite wrestler is. She says Sasha Banks, "but I hate how she loses every PPV."

She could only have been like 10. I about died LOL'ng.

Bronx-Man

Banned
At NXT Philly, part of the pre show the correspondent was interviewing a little girl wearing every piece of wwe merchandise you could imagine.

Correspondent asks her who her favorite wrestler is. She says Sasha Banks, "but I hate how she loses every PPV."

Me too, kid.

Me too.

Banks just can't best that meaningful undefeated on ppv title match streak of Charlotte that ascertains her unbeatable quality.
Now if you excuse me it's time to watch her get pinned by Bayley once more next week on Raw.

Right in the feels 😧

No way Putin okays a feud between Mr. Russia and Mr. America, brother.

Rimfya

Banned
I think they should pull the trigger on a flukey as fuck Tye Dillinger NXT title run at whatever the interstitial TakeOver is between WM and SummerSlam.

He's the closest thing they have to Sami Zayn right now in terms of character, but dude would be a jobber or in a tag team stable with Tyler Breeze within a month on the main roster. He's also one of the few guys they have that actually feel like legit NXT guys (even though he's been around forever) as opposed to a ringer they brought in to keep the benches warm while they wait on timing for a main roster promotion.

I'm just saying, Nakamura's PPV fights have been against all guys over 30, and most of those against people older than he is who primarily made their names elsewhere, and he's already in his mid 30s to begin with.

My man.

Also the title's only been held by the absolute top guys for years now. Where it (seemingly) used to be that anyone on the nxt roster was a chance to get it.

Top Bottom