• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Heroman

Banned
Tanahashi and fans
NpbmubC.jpg

Zach

Biggest-Geek-Ever, you just reminded me that in my teenage years I always wrote my name simply as Mr. Zach (I even got away with it with some teachers!) because I wanted to be cool like Brett Gurewitz.

Oh to be young and irreverent again like that wacky youngster OwensIsNow.

Biggest-Geek-Ever, you just reminded me that in my teenage years I always wrote my name simply as Mr. Zach (I even got away with it with some teachers!) because I wanted to be cool like Brett Gurewitz.

Oh to be young and irreverent again like that wacky youngster OwensIsNow.
It's never too late to recapture a part of your youth!

I'd suggest casually referring to yourself as "Mr. Zach" in the third person; I bet it will catch on with your coworkers and friends in no time.

At NXT Philly, part of the pre show the correspondent was interviewing a little girl wearing every piece of wwe merchandise you could imagine.

Correspondent asks her who her favorite wrestler is. She says Sasha Banks, "but I hate how she loses every PPV."

She could only have been like 10. I about died LOL'ng.

Amazing

John Wick 2 is highly recommended to those who appreciate the fine art of shooting

He even gives a dude the FU at one point, burials left and right

UberTag

What IS otunga good at? He can't commentate, he can't act, was he a good wrestler? I wasn't watching when he wrestled

Is he a good lawyer?
Otunga is adept at wearing sweater vests and holding coffee thermoses.

Nothing else he has done has impressed me... although it was somewhat amusing seeing him play the role of Starscream to Wade Barrett's Megatron during the heyday of Nexus.

Pikma

Banned
Bobby Roode put on the best takeover main event since Kevin Owens left, and it certainly wasn't because of his theme

Top Bottom