• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Just watching the Progress Alternate commentary for RJ Singh vs Stixx Career vs Career match done by RJ & Stixx themselves, and I'm loving it! Does anyone know of any other easily available videos like this where the wrestlers talk about the match as they're watching it? I'm sure there must be but it's something I've not really thought about watching before.

Just lots of moments where they're like 'I didn't expect that' or 'I nearly screwed that up' that just make the match so much more interesting to me.

There were some videos on one of the Foley DVD's with similar

Sephzilla

mrmix9Y.gif

Sephzilla

Heh, because I have 200mbit with no cap internet and the transfer crashed twice, I just moved saves and then downloaded 2TB of PSN games.

that's what i should have done. just deleted my game installs and then reinstalled as i went.

my transfer was estimated at 20 hours when it started last night before dinner.

Hasney

that's what i should have done. just deleted my game installs and then reinstalled as i went.

my transfer was estimated at 20 hours when it started last night before dinner.

You don't even need to do that, just in check a box and it doesn't move them over.

Kurita

I'm drunk
A spokeperson of the French police said on national TV that black people being called a certain slur (hard to translate in English, but it's not that far from the n-word) isn't that bad. Fuck this so much, I can't allow some of my closest friends to be treated like this. Legit want to cry after hearing this
Why is the world so fucked up WrassleGAF

I'm drunk
A spokeperson of the French police said on national TV that black people being called a certain slur (hard to translate in English, but it's not that far from the n-word) isn't that bad. Fuck this so much, I can't allow some of my closest friends to be treated like this. Legit want to cry after hearing this
Why is the world so fucked up WrassleGAF

Insecurity, cowardice and ignorance I am afraid, friend. (I'm drunk too.)

I work with refugees and immigrants very often as part of the mental health and community services here and some people are so stubbornly stupid. It is so hard not to shoot on fuckers who talk shit about Somali refugees or whomever else when they talk about not trusting them, they are all rapists etc when I spent a month working with them with therapy and then helping to find work or helping to get connected to work or education networks. People in tears with gratitude to have the opportunity to work hard and not have to worry about safety. Then ignorant fuckers shit on them with insane drivel and ignore anything I say as if I am being manipulated and part of some conspiracy. It really fucking sucks.

Its shit for the Thai community here too. The racism is more subtle. If they have a white partner then it is assumed their relationship is a farce. When we had a party once some white guy got upset when women were talking in Thai. He was convinced they were talking about him and he couldnt understand him. In relaity they didnt give a fuck about him.

Fortunately the people who behave like that seem like the least but they leave the biggest and most depressing impression. Most people are good.

Things seem really grim now and it sucks. But I really think it is just the maniacs realizing their shit world is about to change and they are trying to kick out. They'll get pinned soon~

Sephzilla

The GWF begins today, right??

If all goes well i'm going to try to have a house show this weekend, actually.

The real life shit I mentioned yesterday slowed things a little bit. Woman drama ate my entire Wednesday, and I needed yesterday to just chill.

I'm curious how much PS4 Boost Mode is going to help WWE 2k17.
It'll probably make it worse.

Fucking WOW, you know that Kris Travis Memorial Tournament PCW are running this month? People generally assumed it was, in part, going to be for charity, either for cancer research or to Cavendish care who looked after Kris in his final days. Well, here's PCW's response;

"'We raised about 15k for Kris Travis in the past. Think we earned the right to do our own thing now.''

Then asked whether his family was OK with his name and image being used to promote a PCW show where zero of the proceeds go to charity;

"We are using his character from PCW, considering he was Mr. PCW"

I really hope people remember this for the observer awards and the Carnies (not Heroman's) because this honestly at least comes close to the Snuka memorial video package

shaowebb

I had a weird dream that Kenny Omega hadn't renewed his New Japan contract so Vince had him show up and take Owens title in a bid to get him to sign. Omega played him though and announced he wasn't signed and was taking their title back to New Japan on tv and to tune in online to find out how this really ends. Left, signed at NJPW and somehow stirred the drama about Vince not letting wrestlers be themselves and get over on their own to huge levels till it was the major focus they couldn't avoid.

Woke up to reality.

I had a weird dream that Kenny Omega hadn't renewed his New Japan contract so Vince had him show up and take Owens title in a bid to get him to sign. Omega played him though and announced he wasn't signed and was taking their title back to New Japan on tv and to tune in online to find out how this really ends. Left, signed at NJPW and somehow stirred the drama about Vince not letting wrestlers be themselves and get over on their own to huge levels till it was the major focus they couldn't avoid.

Woke up to reality.

Sounds like you need to start having better dreams pal.

Jamie OD

It probably to late for that they make to much money from it.

Yeah there's no going back without consequences. WCW scaling Nitro back to 2 hours did them no favours financially because the missing hour shrunk a key source of revenue. It may sound crazy to some but the day Raw is forced to go back to 2 hours is the day I genuinely worry about WWE's future.

Fucking WOW, you know that Kris Travis Memorial Tournament PCW are running this month? People generally assumed it was, in part, going to be for charity, either for cancer research or to Cavendish care who looked after Kris in his final days. Well, here's PCW's response;

"'We raised about 15k for Kris Travis in the past. Think we earned the right to do our own thing now.''

Then asked whether his family was OK with his name and image being used to promote a PCW show where zero of the proceeds go to charity;

"We are using his character from PCW, considering he was Mr. PCW"

Are they trying to convince themselves that they own the rights to his PCW "Persona" (not that it was drastically different to how he performed anywhere else) like it's Diesel & Razor?

Beefy

If GWF is anything like WWE, then I have no chance. Me being black and it being black history month, basically means I will be slapped about....

Top Bottom