• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Sephzilla

In hindsight I'm surprised he never found a way to put the WCW title on himself somehow.

Vince putting the WWE and ECW titles on himself but not the WCW title was probably his way of shitting on WCW some more.

"THAT BELT ISN'T WORTHY OF MY WAIST BUT THE ECW ONE IS, DAMNIT"

Heroman

Banned
Soon
LWRXXMH.gif

Hasney

I dread the ceremony for when HHH eventually gets put in the Hall of Fame. The amount of revisionism and dick sucking will be huge

Yeah, but maybe there will be a big surprise and the Kliq will come out on stage?!

Nah, HHH won't be in until he dies most likely.

MG310

Lost Samoa Joe but seems like it'll be a pretty good lineup for the NXT show tonight based on who was in Philly last night.

Shinsuke Nakamura
Bobby Roode
DIY
Authors of Pain
Sanity
Tye Dillinger
Oney Lorcan
Chris Hero
Aleister Black
Asuka
Ember Moon
Daria
Mandy Rose

Menome

Lost Samoa Joe but seems like it'll be a pretty good lineup for the NXT show tonight based on who was in Philly last night.

Shinsuke Nakamura
Bobby Roode
DIY
Authors of Pain
Sanity
Tye Dillinger
Oney Lorcan
Chris Hero
Aleister Black
Asuka
Ember Moon
Daria
Mandy Rose

You forgot someone important.

MG310

You forgot someone important.

Forgot Andrade, Patrick Clark,Steve Cutler, and the tag team of Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins (hoping this is something that actually sticks for Dawkins)

Liv Morgan's gimmick is "I'm from Jersey" and she didn't get booked on the tour with a Jersey stop. Next level hometown burial.

Zach

DX might be a good way to sneak Chyna in as she's clearly the number two talent of that group.

Behind who? Michaels? Hmmm. This is actually pretty interesting to think about for me. Not a fan of DX really. But when it comes to DX specifically, I'd probably rank them:

1. Chyna
2. New Age Outlaws
3. X-Pac
4. Michaels
5. Triple H
6. Rick Rude

Weird.

Top Bottom