• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Mahonay

Banned
are you on the GWF poster?

yeah that's right you're not and I am, sit down mark before I shove the brass ring up your CANDY ASS
trre.gif

Menome

Friends. For over a decade, the remake of The Wicker Man has stood tall as the worst film I had ever watched all the way through.

Tonight, that changed. Tonight I watched Resident Evil: Afterlife.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Behind who? Michaels? Hmmm. This is actually pretty interesting to think about for me. Not a fan of DX really. But when it comes to DX specifically, I'd probably rank them:

1. Chyna
2. New Age Outlaws
3. X-Pac
4. Michaels
5. Triple H
6. Rick Rude

Weird.

Yes, she's behind HBK. The rest of your list looks pretty good actually.

1. HBK
2. Chyna
3. NAO
4. X-Pac
5. Rick Rude
6. HHH

I'm saying this also as a HHH fan. I think he's terrible in DX without Chyna.

I'm also generally high on DX in 1998. They really held the mid card together. NAO owned the early part of the year, X-Pac and Chyna the middle, and HHH finally gets his act together in the late summer only to get injured. By the time he's really back DX is just about done for.

Tom Nook

Cathy Kelley posted this on her twitter. Can you find the two things that are funny for it being in a WWE office. One was probably taken from twitter.

Who are the POP figures? Silva and ?

Affleck Batman cancelled and he's booked for WM32?

Paige still in the company.

Dirty Keyboard

Still using Ethernet cable?

Sting with crow feet.

Proves HHH only cares about himself.

Anth0ny

friends, I'm pretty sure I just failed my real estate exam

looks like i'm gonna have to be taking this kideo game streaming gimmick to the next level

Menome

Original Power Rangers had WWE levels of booking:

Red Ranger - Had Native American heritage.

Yellow Ranger - Asian heritage.

Pink Ranger - A girl.

Black Ranger - ...

Mahonay

Banned
he's apparently training for his next fight.

he shouldn't fight again, though. That UFC fight exposed him in literally ever way
Yeah I don't know what he's thinking. Dude needed to go through some low level amateur fights first. On the professional level he's just going to get run over again. He's already wasted so much time training above his current abilities.

Top Bottom