• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Fucking WOW, you know that Kris Travis Memorial Tournament PCW are running this month? People generally assumed it was, in part, going to be for charity, either for cancer research or to Cavendish care who looked after Kris in his final days. Well, here's PCW's response;

"'We raised about 15k for Kris Travis in the past. Think we earned the right to do our own thing now.''

Then asked whether his family was OK with his name and image being used to promote a PCW show where zero of the proceeds go to charity;

"We are using his character from PCW, considering he was Mr. PCW"

Fucking disgusting and I hope this news continues to spread.

Fuck PCW.

Heroman

Banned
Soon
tumblr_ol1b7hBrK61qf7xjao1_500.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Thinking of doing some kind of big WrestleMania Weekend preview in a few of weeks, either in podcast or video form. Would be cool if I could get some NYC WrassleGAF together for it.

Fox318

I'm honestly shocked the WWE doesn't have Miz do the black history month spots.

I'm sure Miz would read a script that talks about how as a child he looked up to MLK and what it was like for the Miz to do a sit in at a diner with Steph in the 60s.

Heroman

Banned
I'm honestly shocked the WWE doesn't have Miz do the black history month spots.

I'm sure Miz would read a script that talks about how as a child he looked up to MLK and what it was like for the Miz to do a sit in at a diner with Steph in the 60s.
Because that would be racist and stupid.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
At this point, AJ Styles just needs a specific chant and a face turn and he'll become the slightly older and better replacement for Daniel Bryan.

If GWF is anything like WWE, then I have no chance. Me being black and it being black history month, basically means I will be slapped about....

It's a shame that Seph vetoed my White Privilege gimmick, that was gonna be money and give you someone to feud with.

Okay I just came up with this right this second.

Ronin Ray

This is exactly what R-Truth said in kayfabe as to why he turned heel.

Good, heel Truth was the man.

The WWE has wasted R-Truth beyond belief. He could be a great addition to smack-down and give them some more depth. I would love to see him work against AJ styles again after all this time. I would easily watch him over some one like Dolph Ziggler

Kaladin

Finally got around to this week's NXT. Good show for building Sanity....otherwise, eh.

Nigel is going to be amazing for this team. He's already much better than Corey Graves. I think he just needs to get more comfortable working the heel side of the table as he made a few comments in the heels favors, but he was generally a good play by play guy.

The NJPW event is at 3am eastern time on Sunday, right?

I won't be able to watch that live at all, damn. I can try, I guess. Naito is Naito.

Top Bottom