• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

If you're enjoying NJPW then you should definitely check out some UK feds: Progress or RevPro. I'm sure British Monsoon or FlammableD can chime in offering more info on non-US promotions offering solid entertainment.

I'm tapped out on funds this month but next month I'm gonna hook up for sure with some of the UK companies.

Menome

Persona BORE morelike.
fc0e1498d55bd7a9515366b4d2cd39bd.gif

tumblr_o723ohSXrq1uojrnqo1_500.gif

You should really draw an "i" on the glass and fill it with a green drink.

I'm not the only one who made green mist at home when they were younger, right?

I also may have bought flash paper to throw fireballs

and I set fire to a chair trying to stage an inferno match in my bedroom

I'm not the only one who made green mist at home when they were younger, right?

I also may have bought flash paper to throw fireballs

and I set fire to a chair trying to stage an inferno match in my bedroom
I remember my cousin and I were in the back yard having a ladder match without anything to grab but my grandparents had this metal table that I tried pouring kerosene on and setting on fire. That mother fucker stopped selling and ran away.

I remember my cousin and I were in the back yard having a ladder match without anything to grab but my grandparents had this metal table that I tried pouring kerosene on and setting on fire. That mother fucker stopped selling and ran away.

he's hardcore he's hardcore

speaking of

Crash Holly squashes Kurt Angle in 2:24

That fucking promo Naito cuts. He is eons ahead of Okada in every way. Always mark out a little when he speaks any sort of spanish. Fuck Okada.

Top Bottom