• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

I hope they fill time at EC with a new segment, story time with Kane, Kane comes out to the ring in corporate getup and a cup of tea, puts on his reading glasses, sits down in his comfy chair and regales the audience with backstage stories read from his large ornate book.

And then a heel comes out to try and stop story time before beans are spilled on their embarrassing antics, unfortunately for them Kane is hiding the mask in a hollowed out section of his tome, cue squash match.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I hope they fill time at EC with a new segment, story time with Kane, Kane comes out to the ring in corporate getup and a cup of tea, puts on his reading glasses, sits down in his comfy chair and regales the audience with backstage stories read from his large ornate book.

And then a heel comes out to try and stop story time before beans are spilled on their embarrassing antics, unfortunately for them Kane is hiding the mask in a hollowed out section of his tome, cue squash match.

Kane is doing a Christian like ghosting. I hope it ends soon and he comes back or retires.

it's in the goddamn my way package, how did i forget

0wvaKuT.gif

it's icw, i should have guessed it was a peak attitude era spot
I can hear the appropriate My Way lyrics for the gif in my head, I'd expect nothing less from WWE's favourite band in the world.

That said for my musical mania montages I'm more for the Running up that hill and Monster packages.

Kane is doing a Christian like ghosting. I hope it ends soon and he comes back or retires.

It really is Christian esque, hopefully his retirement isn't as unceremonious, I still can't recall Christian's last match.

Pikma

Banned
Who is this zack guy you are all talking about?

I guess it must be one of those gimmick posters I have on my ignore list

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like it Raw is fun because its 1995, usually remembered as the heart of the New Generation, and it's a song called I like it Raw, which plays exactly twice before they use an instrumental version for another month, and then go back to the classic RAW theme.

Zach

You guys are overwhelming me.

Pbbfftbtbtbt. Papa Meltz gave Michaels/McMahon 3 1/2 stars?! Pfft. Stuntz with McMahon gets 0 stars!! Why is this old fool wrestling?!

Oh. So he can say "I wouldn't ask the performers to do anything I wouldn't do myself." Except these one-off matches are not what ruin people's bodies and brains.

I'm just yelling to yell. I apologize.

Seems like as good a time as any to fondly remember the WM22 theme Big Time.
The Shinedown one wasn't bad either, remember when we used to get immediate post mania highlight reels with the music attached? gooood times.

Zach

No fond reflection and/or recollection, Nocturnowl!

Oh. This'll be Angle's last WrestleMania match, I guess. Maybe I'll save it for later when I'm not so mad at Nocturnowl.

Fox318

When you watch Verne in those clips combined with these lyrics

Just one last word from the former champ Verne
I'm giving a lot of thought to one more turn
There's some old scores that still give me trouble
And I'm starting to get the urge to do the WrestleRock Rumble!

Amazing how fucking out of touch and warped these egos get in wresting.

Vince, Steph, HHH, Jeff Jarrett, Bischoff, Verne, David Crockett and many more.

They all confuse the fact just because they can book the finish doesn't mean they can book perception and book legitimacy.

Top Bottom