• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Heroman

Banned
OoqhR17.gif
That seems unsafe

RBH

A7EtD92.png

Alright everyone! Today, live from the newly constructed GWF WrassleGAF Arena (nicknamed the Z-Pack Zone) comes a GWF Live! House Show! We'll be live at 2:00PM Eastern (1:00PM Central) on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla. Today's house show card will be light and highlight only a couple of the talents currently on the roster. House shows are non-canon and don't mean shit for actual GWF shows.

Today's card:
RBH and DMczaf vs BronsonLee and imbask
Zach vs Sephzilla
Beefy vs Menome

This is going to be a glorified test stream. The reason I'm not doing a bigger card is because I want to keep some of the wrestlers surprises for the proper debut show, and I don't have the full roster done yet.
Re-posting, as it's on now

Zach

Sephzilla, maybe you should consider dropping everyone's stamina or resilience or whatever attributes to, like, 50.

I honestly think this is how they should go with Mania. Apologize if this is random, I am just thinking about it.

Miz v Shane. Miz keeps slamming Daniel Bryan like he has been and Shane gets tired of it and steps in. I feel like this makes a lot of sense. I know Shane isn't a top-level dude but he will be advertised as such (for whatever reason) and it will get a big push for Miz.

Well, shit. Can't afford a trip to Manchester in April. Ah well.

Incidentally, apropos of nothing, if you were thinking you could skip that XWA show with Ibushi and Pentagon vs Ospreay and just buy the DVD...might want to grab a ticket while you still can.

So ROH/New Japan is fine with this match being on Vod/DVD then?

Yeah, ROH & NJPW don't prevent their guys from working UK indies, regardless of VOD, DVD or streaming - the only issue is with title holders, so you couldn't book one of their champions to lose without prior approval, etc.

Well, shit. Can't afford a trip to Manchester in April. Ah well.

Incidentally, apropos of nothing, if you were thinking you could skip that XWA show with Ibushi and Pentagon vs Ospreay and just buy the DVD...might want to grab a ticket while you still can.

It's Wolves not Manchester, but yeah.

Thankfully I do have tickets for XWA. Helps make up for it. As does tickets for The Elite on the Rev Pro show, but this match was gooood

Top Bottom