• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

IFegtOol.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Just a reminder that some people here want this from WWE/Network and for them to be the only way to get this content. Ugh

somedevil

The smart money is in for Elimination chamber. With one surprising result.
Naomi is favorite to win. So its either a title change or a dq/count out finish.

Zach

I've trained my son OwensIsNow well.

Oh, hey. Yakuza 0 was delivered during that madness. Too bad I still haven't beaten 5. >_>

Zach

I want to be from Tulsa, Sephzilla!

I don't envy you making all of these dudes, though. The loading is horrible. What percent complete you think you are?

Sephzilla

RBH and sf2fanatic with the spot of the night

DL5BuHp.png

I want to be from Tulsa, Sephzilla!

I don't envy you making all of these dudes, though. The loading is horrible. What percent complete you think you are?

Roughly 50%. But I tried to get some of the more challenging ones out of the way first. Part of the problem is that for some of the CAWs i try to find existing ones online already and utilize them, but 2k17's servers are fucking dog shit so the process is slow

i'm trying to keep them simple (for times sake) but i'm open to some suggestions
I won't ask for anything elaborate because you're working hard as it is but if you can I'd love for my CAW to come out to the GOAT theme of the heel Rikishi's Bad Man. Nothing else just that if it can be arranged.

Top Bottom