• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
no OT for EC, no Ot for UFC 207 last night

Gaf dont care anymore

WWE is really bad at promoting their shows. I should get an e-mail notification or a mobile alert that a ppv is starting on The Network.

OoqhR17.gif

What were they even supposed to be doing before the ropes broke?

They actually did that for WM32. I think it was the first time they did it in like 6 years.
Look what you've done Bronx Man, I'm now going through WM32 again to witness this.
Granted I'm only watching the ladder match and women's match but I did stop off to see the horribly missed potential in New Day vs League of Nations, a match with so much talent being so average with no heat, gross.

Last time I remember it was at 25, last year I was too busy reeling from the shitfest of a main event to recall the highlight reel.

Calling it months in advance: Champion Goldberger gonna get squashed in ironically Goldberg fashion by Joey Samoey so he can finally go home with his bags of money.

Top Bottom