• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Sephzilla

A7EtD92.png

Alright everyone! Today, live from the newly constructed GWF WrassleGAF Arena (nicknamed the Z-Pack Zone) comes a GWF Live! House Show! We'll be live at 2:00PM Eastern (1:00PM Central) on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla. Today's house show card will be light and highlight only a couple of the talents currently on the roster. House shows are non-canon and don't mean shit for actual GWF shows.

Today's card:
RBH and DMczaf vs BronsonLee and imbask
Zach vs Sephzilla
Beefy vs Menome

This is going to be a glorified test stream. The reason I'm not doing a bigger card is because I want to keep some of the wrestlers surprises for the proper debut show, and I don't have the full roster done yet.

klonere

Banned
A7EtD92.png

Alright everyone! Today, live from the newly constructed GWF WrassleGAF Arena (nicknamed the Z-Pack Zone) comes a GWF Live! House Show! We'll be live at 2:00PM Eastern (1:00PM Central) on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla . Today's house show card will be light and highlight only a couple of the talents currently on the roster. House shows are non-canon and don't mean shit for actual GWF shows.

Today's card:
Zach vs Sephzilla
Beefy vs Menome

This is going to be a glorified test stream. The reason I'm not doing a bigger card is because I want to keep some of the wrestlers surprises for the proper debut show, and I don't have the full roster done yet.

I'm sure you are aware but I'd recommend setting finisher damage to maximum, match speed to fast and all that good stuff to overcome awful awful AI, especially in tag matches

Sephzilla

When are you hoping for the first proper show to happen?

I'm thinking next weekend. I have a sizeable chunk of the roster done already and that's the big leg work I have left honestly. Actually making the wrestlers isn't that tough, it's just that the games load times suck and make it so incredibly tedious.

I'm sure you are aware but I'd recommend setting finisher damage to maximum, match speed to fast and all that good stuff to overcome awful awful AI, especially in tag matches

Yep. I was planning on that. Doubt everyone wants to see a house show where everyone kicks out of 3 finishers. lol

White attire Suzuki looks baller as fuck. He's also the only wrestler that looks ok without knee pads. Sakuraba will never not look like a jabronie.

The amount of painful looking bumps in this Takahashi/DRagon Lee match is too damn high. Some of this shit you can't even tell who is supposed to be the one landing a move.

Zach

Yeeeaaah! 1:00 PM Central works beautifully for me today.

Sephzilla...!

YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN.

YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN.

YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN.

Sephzilla

Just as a heads up. Universe mode says you can't have a vacant championship. So while someone might walk out with the belt, they aren't champ.

I've never been less hyped for a PPV than I have been for tonight.
This jabronie was more excited for Clash of Champions.

:( This makes me sad to think of how amazing Seth was then and how whatever he is now. Hope he doesn't drop a dud of a match at Mania due to injury.
Tell me about it. That moment saved Mania for me. Harper jobbed, Seth jobbed, Bray jobbed, Sting jobbed. But then Seth saved us from Performance Enhanced main event.

Beefy

:( This makes me sad to think of how amazing Seth was then and how whatever he is now. Hope he doesn't drop a dud of a match at Mania due to injury.

Yeah he is basically a Roman guy now.

On GWF I am going to form a faction called the Shitting Bullets Club

Menome

A7EtD92.png

Alright everyone! Today, live from the newly constructed GWF WrassleGAF Arena (nicknamed the Z-Pack Zone) comes a GWF Live! House Show! We'll be live at 2:00PM Eastern (1:00PM Central) on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla. Today's house show card will be light and highlight only a couple of the talents currently on the roster. House shows are non-canon and don't mean shit for actual GWF shows.

Today's card:
Zach vs Sephzilla
Beefy vs Menome

I hope that billing order means I'm main eventing.

And if I've got my times right, it should be starting in just under two hours from now, correct?

sora87

Takahashi vs Dragon Lee was crazy. Crazy spots left and right!

I am convinced Naito is the best character in wrestling right now, he's even more charismatic than Nakamura tbh.

The Lawler thing was fun but I do not care about Ziggler at all even if he is a bad guy now and not a face who shouts his lungs off every promo. His heel turn is just him whining in a way that's probably meant to be intentionally annoying but is just shit.

He should have lost at No Mercy.

klonere

Banned
The Lawler thing was fun but I do not care about Ziggler at all even if he is a bad guy now and not a face who shouts his lungs off every promo. His heel turn is just him whining in a way that's probably meant to be intentionally annoying but is just shit.

He should have lost at No Mercy.

Fucking agreed. I hope Miz gets the IC title back or is main event feuding after Mania.

Top Bottom