• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Good for Bray, I never turned on him like all of you marks :(

cordy

Banned
He finally did it.

After all the Cena attempted burials.
After all the bad booking.
After all the injuries.
After WrassleGAF's hating and shitting on him at every chance they could.

He finally did it.

Love live the Wyatt!!!!!!!!

Hell, the same for Naomi too.

Syder

FAAAALLLLLOWWWW THAAAA BUZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAADZZZZZZZZZZ...

ohhdBhW.gif

They want 4 million but are profitable somewhere above 750,000.

The value is so great that it was a hard choice to drop it even for two months for me. 9.99 is most of the time worth not driving to a bar or even finding a good stream on the intertrons. That's just for the live PPVs. NXT? Takeovers? Exclusive shows? The entire vault? It's a fantastic deal.

Yeah, initially I thought there would just be a slight discount on PPVs,
I was amazed.

lmao at there finally being new stars going over, and it's fucking Husky Harris and the girl that left Austin speechless after one of the stupidest answers to a question in Tough Enough history

Kurita

lmao at there finally being new stars going over, and it's fucking Husky Harris and the girl that left Austin speechless after one of the stupidest answers to a question in Tough Enough history
I don't see the problem with Bray being champ. He has charisma, is alright in the ring. He managed to stay over despite being booked like a goober for a long ass time.

I don't see the problem with Bray being champ. He has charisma, is alright in the ring. He managed to stay over despite being booked like a goober for a long ass time.

I'd have no problem with it if it weren't for one PPV

Like when they finally threw Ryder a bone after all the shit they put him through, it'd be nice if the moment lasted. Albeit 6 weeks is longer than a day

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'd have no problem with it if it weren't for one PPV

Like when they finally threw Ryder a bone after all the shit they put him through, it'd be nice if the moment lasted. Albeit 6 weeks is longer than a day

7 weeks :3

Top Bottom