• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Zach

oh, dont get me wrong, its tedious in a way that makes my skin kind of crawl. but once it's all done it's going to be worth it.

I hope you're listening to a podcast or some Dylan or something while you're doing it. Baby Jesus help you if you're listening to the in-game music.

Beefy

Just seen Justin Gabriel now calls himself DareWolf PJ Black.. what?

I hope you're listening to a podcast or some Dylan or something while you're doing it. Baby Jesus help you if you're listening to the in-game music.

Yeah loop after loop of the same shit

tumblr_olacstx0wk1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Damn that's good.

I like the soundtrack tbh. Puff Daddy picks a decent soundtrack.

Plus I have it like half the actual soundtrack, half wrestlers themes so it's not so bad.

Then again I'm a person who plays the game at least once a week so...I'm a mark. :(

Zach

I like the soundtrack tbh. Puff Daddy picks a decent soundtrack.

Plus I have it like half the actual soundtrack, half wrestlers themes so it's not so bad.

Then again I'm a person who plays the game at least once a week so...I'm a mark. :(

I'm sure it's fine once or twice. I remember when I first got 2K16 to play with my brother I edited it to only play themes I liked. After a couple hours, though, I was like NAH.

And Sephtown is editing for days on end here.

*twitches*

Im pretty sure i have all those songs memorized

Noooooo!

Sephzilla

The Shield vs The Wyatts had a shockingly hot crowd. Plus seeing two pretty good heel factions go at each other was awesome and really something you dont see from WWE

That match had legit #BigFightFeel attached to it

Damn, pretty good match from EC 2014. The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family

https://youtu.be/iRBVJlS23Jw?t=16m10s

Dat pop for Roman for the hot tag ;)

That match was hype as hell. Both groups where hot as could be and having them finally face off was done while the fire was hot

Even though they where both heel they both hadn't been ruined by creative yet so it was still a badass match.

Shame it wasn't saved for mania but the crowd was still real good

Mahonay

Banned
The Shield vs The Wyatts had a shockingly hot crowd
Was no surprise that the crowd was hot for it. People were dying for the two unstoppable factions to face off for a while. They did two Shield vs Wyatts collisions and both times were mega hot. Strongest reaction anything was getting outside of Daniel Bryan.

Although that Rhodes vs Shield match was fucking hot fire too.

Man, I really wanna buy Ni-Oh, but I also wanna build a PC, but I also have to start paying for the Network, but I also need money for my med-card next month. Guess it's time to start hitting the backyard circuit.

Honestly I'm genuinely shocked WWE did not ruin the Shield at all during their run. Obviously many issues came post break up but when the troupe was together they were brilliantly booked for the most part.

Sephzilla

Honestly I'm genuinely shocked WWE did not ruin the Shield at all during their run. Obviously many issues came post break up but when the troupe was together they were brilliantly booked for the most part.

I think they were protected a bit because even then Roman was a Vince pet project

So would a real Shield reunion be a good thing for the WWE?

Yes.

It might allow Roman to shed some of the heat he's got. Ambrose has regressed a lot and he could use the shake up. And depending on how the reunion works, it could make Seth look like a mastermind

cordy

Banned

Given what the Shield said (about ganging up on writers and officials towards their booking down to saying "fuck it we're not losing to Cena") I'm not surprised. When it's just them helping themselves it's easy to be booked bad (look at all 3 guys post-split) but when they're a team they're unstoppable. Yall better be warned because when Shield reunites they won't be stopped. Reigns/Rollins were running roughshod over the main event scene with just the two of them.

Just imagine when they get "I'm the strongest booked person on SD and I haven't been pinned clean since MITB" Dean Ambrose joining again. They're going to destroy everyone like the old days.

I think they were protected a bit because even then Roman was a Vince pet project

Yes.

It might allow Roman to shed some of the heat he's got. Ambrose has regressed a lot and he could use the shake up. And depending on how the reunion works, it could make Seth look like a mastermind
I'm not sure on that. The Shield were Triple H's babies and the big supposed rumour is that HHH was behind Roman getting the lush out of all the guys. Plus there's plenty of stories that all three Shield guys knew they were the hot shit and so refused to job.

Sephzilla

If Seth can recover in time for WrestleMania, that's when they should pull the trigger on a Shield reunion. Have Seth convince HHH into making their match a no DQ match because "that allows HHH to be his most destructive", and then at some point during the match Roman and Ambrose show up and then all three guys surround HHH. At that point HHH realizes the whole thing was a trap and then the Shield beats the piss out of him.

You get a great Shield reunion spot that has some history behind it, and Seth looks smart as fuck.

I'm not sure on that. The Shield were Triple H's babies and the big supposed rumour is that HHH was behind Roman getting the lush out of all the guys. Plus there's plenty of stories that all three Shield guys knew they were the hot shit and so refused to job.

From what I remember HHH was in favor of pushing Roman instead of some old guy - I think that story started circulating around the time Batista was pegged to win the Rumble.

The Architect nickname always annoyed me because barely anything during the Shield's run showed Seth to be the one creating anything or thinking up their plans. Ambrose or Roman were always the guys treated as leaders depending on the promo.

I skipped the PPV last night, nothing on the card interested me at all, and I knew AJ was going to lose so I really didn't care to watch.

Did you guys enjoy it? Results sound pretty bad.

I skipped the PPV last night, nothing on the card interested me at all, and I knew AJ was going to lose so I really didn't care to watch.

Started off pretty meh, but I thought pretty much each subsequent match was better than the last, with the EC match being a whole lot of fun. I would watch that at least.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Harper v Orton is good, EC match is the best EC match since...err... wait, ever maybe? It was really good with a ton of smart booking and lots of great spots.

Tag Turmoil was mediocre but nothing offensive. Nikki v Natalya was actually getting good before the stupid finish. Handicap match is a dud. I didnt watch becky vs mickie, and Bliss v Naomi was ok-ish, very botchy but damn if they werent trying.

Syder

Now that all the danger has been taken out of the Elimination Chamber with the pads, I wonder if they'll let the women do it next year.

Now that all the danger has been taken out of the Elimination Chamber with the pads, I wonder if they'll let the women do it next year.
It seemed like they were gonna do it for the women this year especially with the six woman rumble match but then at the last second said no.

Top Bottom