• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Honestly I'm genuinely shocked WWE did not ruin the Shield at all during their run. Obviously many issues came post break up but when the troupe was together they were brilliantly booked for the most part.

Where do you think "gotta make Roman look strong" came from lol

He was earmarked for this position from day one, the Shield weren't going to be screwed up that bad.

...even if Vince did bizarrely want Punk to beat them up one vs three while somehow making Roman look great.

Kornflayx

Just catching the GWF house show on Twitch VOD. My god, Zach looks amazing.

This all looks amazingly fun. You're gonna get a PM from me Seph, I'M IN

Jamie OD

Got my tickets to Chikara's King Of Trios in England this September. The website was a bit of a mess to work through but it may be getting hammered by the scramble for tickets.

Where do you think "gotta make Roman look strong" came from lol

He was earmarked for this position from day one, the Shield weren't going to be screwed up that bad.

...even if Vince did bizarrely want Punk to beat them up one vs three while somehow making Roman look great.
I mean I get the Roman thing but it's not like Seth and Ambrose were the two lackies who never did anything while based Roman did all the work. Each member was very protected and even now the same stands, almost annoyingly so for all three.

Got my tickets to Chikara's King Of Trios in England this September. The website was a bit of a mess to work through but it may be getting hammered by the scramble for tickets.

They pulled down the tickets because they were using the wrong currency, you may have to re-buy

Sephzilla

Alright. With the last two entries that just came my way I'm probably going to close GWF entry for now. We're sitting at 37 entries and I dont want people to go months without being booked

Syder

2k17 caps at 30 :(
I should've guessed.
KuGsj.gif
I'm already having buyers remorse for this damn game.

Kornflayx

Alright. With the last two entries that just came my way I'm probably going to close GWF entry for now. We're sitting at 37 entries and I dont want people to go months without being booked

Admit it, my entry couldn't be topped so you closed entry.

Don't worry if you can't get me on the first show, but you need to give me hype videos. Can you do that in 2K17, haven't played since 2006? 2007?

Mahonay

Banned
When Harper had the IC belt it was still during a time they were passing the god damn belt around like a hot potato. So it's not like it meant much.

Browny

Banned
yup.

I have a decent chunk of the booking already in place for the first show. I also have spreadsheets ready that im going to use for keeping track of wins, losses, etc.
You are already more competent than any writer for Raw.

Thank you in advance for the entertainment you're going to bring to the thread.

Off topic - vomiting children are no fun.

Sephzilla

Bray should retain the title at Mania. Which means Orton is almost certainly going over because he needs to stay within shouting distance of Cena in terms of number of championships

yuuup

I mean

I'm looking into trains and hotels

but it'd have to be a day off work

ugh fuck off hunter

I think the best bet is staying in Birmingham, my brother was talking to Trent about it last night at ICW.

Was a fun show, setting up some good stuff for Barramania. Bucky Boys reunion vs NAK was brutal. The comedy match between Coach Trip and Wee Man was hilarious, seven stars was the consensus of everyone there. Two good title matches as well. Hoping the UK tours a success for them all.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Spoilers in wrestling are kinda shitty. I dunno, its a lot worse than getting spoiled on a regular TV show, which I usually don't care about. I mean, Meltzer doesn't normally report them since they're likely to change outside of WrestleMania, but its still pretty lame. I think it took what should have been a cool moment for Bray and turned it into "oh see Meltzer was right."

I mean, its a weird situation since reporting that kind of stuff is literally his job, so its kind of hard for him to say "no I won't report on this."

Mahonay

Banned
Spoilers in wrestling are kinda shitty. I dunno, its a lot worse than getting spoiled on a regular TV show, which I usually don't care about. I mean, Meltzer doesn't normally report them since they're likely to change outside of WrestleMania, but its still pretty lame. I think it took what should have been a cool moment for Bray and turned it into "oh see Meltzer was right."
When WWE's product doesn't suck 75 percent of the time I'll start caring about not spoiling it for myself.

Top Bottom