• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Kornflayx

We were set to debut this weekend.

After the way you performed on the house show, I had to make a hard decision.

I'm sorry, Zach......... For not doing this sooner!

itp05Sb.gif

Anth0ny

When WWE's product doesn't suck 75 percent of the time I'll start caring about not spoiling it for myself.

yup, I just really don't care. it's also hard to care when the build for wyatt winning just comes from out of nowhere, doesn't make sense at all, and is so obviously just a transition to randy winning the belt at mania.

Auraela

Banned
Are you guys ready for a 1year brock title reign of squashing everyone n meeting reigns at mania next yead sold as the guy who ended streak vs guy who retired taker.

I mean the match kinder sells itsellf in that way but having roman retire taker then beat brock just isnt gonna help

Finally caught up on Elimination Chamber. The pop for Bray winning was nice and i'm glad he's getting the belt, but it's obvious what they're going to do. The entire EC was good save the usual "through the door" spot

Orton/Harper was pretty solid

Everyhting else was kind of dumb or I skipped over it. Weird to have Naomi win the belt

Rosa Mendes announced her retirement, not that she did much to begin with. Getting paid to do not much of anything is a blessing. Insert bad Michael Hayes joke here.

BOOM

xSs8c84.jpg

Incidentally, anyone going King of Trios? I grabbed bleacher seats for all 3 days, but the price brackets above that were insane - £75 front row! That's £15 more than ROH charged in London.

Never seen him wrestle, how is he? I saw him on a advert for the WCPW World Cup.

One of the best in the UK at the moment, especially character-wise. He's most known for being a deathmatch guy, but trained in the same hammerlock class as Balor and Zack Sabre Jr, so he's better than most give him credit for.

Here's a video from his big breakout storyline in PROGRESS back in 2012 that really started getting him noticed;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNWNrimMYbs

Beefy

One of the best in the UK at the moment, especially character-wise. He's most known for being a deathmatch guy, but trained in the same hammerlock class as Balor and Zack Sabre Jr, so he's better than most give him credit for.

Here's a video from his big breakout storyline in PROGRESS back in 2012 that really started getting him noticed;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNWNrimMYbs

Watched a few of his fights on YT seems pretty good. Glad he isn't a random flippy guy, I hate that shit.

Top Bottom