• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Hasney

image.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jericho turned face last week by putting Tom Brady on the list, this was just completing it.

He won't beat out Emmalina or Ice Cream for the top spot though.

For a brief moment in 2017, it was real, and it was damn good. I hope to one day experience wrestling like this. Jericho is the wrestling god.

100%.

Owens deserves credit too as you could see that he almost didn't want to do it but that it was likely at HHH's insistance.

There was a lot of story in Owens' face

But Jericho is the HoFer of HoFers after this.

I shouldnt have rewatched it. I feel sad inside again.

There were real emotions involved in that segment, friends.

I'm listening to Review a Raw and they open the podcast with the audio of Owens giving Jericho the List of KO and just hearing home come I'm on this list is just devestating.

I expected this break up to be more of a Jericho costs Owens and so it's fuck you we're through but this is so much better/devastating

It's funny this story is almost a year in building. Owens and Jericho had their first friendly interaction in April 2016 I believe.

It's funny this story is almost a year in building. Owens and Jericho had their first friendly interaction in April 2016 I believe.

Nah, back they were trying to get the Big Dog's title. It was in August, they became friends because Jericho was feuding with Enzo and Cass and didn't have a tag partner even though he claimed he did then in Raw fashion for no apparent reason Owens just offered himself.

I remember it like it was yesterday :(

Nah, back they were trying to get the Big Dog's title. It was in August, they became friends because Jericho was feuding with Enzo and Cass and didn't have a tag partner even though he claimed he did then in Raw fashion for no apparent reason Owens just offered himself.

I know but the seeds were planted in April...

Gurrry

First 2 hours of raw were almost unwatchable (minus maybe the Sami Zayn promo). I actually really enjoyed the last hour.

You could tell the promo Jericho gave to KO right before the turn happened was truly from the heart and he meant it. It didnt feel like a scripted part, it felt like genuine words.

Bayley winning was crazy. Glad to see it on her but I think it couldve been better saved for a big win at WM.

Oh and wtf was the emma lina shit? Shoot?

The part where Jericho said it was the most fun year of his career and Owens hugged him.

You can tell that was a shoot.

It was for sure.

I'm listening to Review a Raw and they open the podcast with the audio of Owens giving Jericho the List of KO and just hearing home come I'm on this list is just devestating.

I expected this break up to be more of a Jericho costs Owens and so it's fuck you we're through but this is so much better/devastating

It is so, so much better. I'll listen to Review a Raw later too, looking forward to hearing what they think about it.

I expected that friendship festival to end with Roman ruining it or Goldberg fucking it up. Color me surprised

One of the best skits since the brand split, IMO

Pikma

Banned

That's when they formally started teaming up but it all actually goes back to a Smackdown episode, the London show from april I think, where they beat Ambrose and Zayn in the main event, on their way out they hugged and together tried to damage the old car parked on the entrance ramp.

And the Goat and the Donkey thing also precedes that tag team match, I think it was around June(?), a few weeks before MITB

F**k this company, first the Y2J and Owens split now they 'waste' Bayley's first title win on a throw-away Raw. STOP DOING THIS YOU DUMB SHITS!

Why didn't they do it at Wrestlemania? :|

That's when they formally started teaming up but it all actually goes back to a Smackdown episode, the London show from april I think, where they beat Ambrose and Zayn in the main event, on their way out they hugged and together tried to damage the old car parked on the entrance ramp.

And the Goat and the Donkey thing also precedes that tag team match, I think it was around June(?), a few weeks before MITB

Ah, I didn't watch non-live Smackdown.

You wanted that segment on Wrestlemania? What?

Fan favorite underdog defeats unbeatable heel for the biggest prize (her first!) at the biggest event of the year while the world watches on.

Nar let's just do it on a Raw people will watch the highlights of on YouTube.

Pikma

Banned
Fan favorite underdog defeats unbeatable heel for the biggest prize (her first!) at the biggest event of the year while the world watches on.

Nar let's just do it on a Raw people will watch the highlights of on YouTube.
I'm talking about the Festival of Friendship

Why are you complaining about it's timing?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I see they pulled the trigger on KO v Jericho on Raw, as expected for WM. Welp, it is what it is. Do we have any direction for Joe yet from Raw?

just battle royal fodder?

I'm talking about the Festival of Friendship

Why are you complaining about it's timing?

Nar I didn't mean that, just meant first Y2J and Owens split which annoyed me (I liked them being friends) then the next thing that annoyed me was them wasting Bayley's first win on Raw when they should have done it at WM.

And the stop doing this shit was in reference to them wasting Sasha wins on Raws too.

Top Bottom