• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

The Tag Title tournament was the last time this division really felt exciting. Heath Slater's rise, The Uso's heel turn, American Alpha actually had heat.

Damn shame how it all went down afterward.

I loved Wyatt/Orton with the belts... then they rushed it on AA with zero build.

They look like a tag team straight out 1992, in 2017. Same reason as of why Demoli- I mean the Road War- er, Ascension is not working.

Yeah, I'm looking at their outfits and I keep thinking of The Steiner Bros. Between that and The Ascension looking like the Legion of Doom, it's like this Twilight Zone throwback where I'm seeing old school teams using different people.

Amazing how much better Ascension's entrance looked in the minor leagues.
40563065e7.gif

The Tag Title tournament was the last time this division really felt exciting. Heath Slater's rise, The Uso's heel turn, American Alpha actually had heat.

This is the shittiest thing of all. That tournament was super cool and while you still had a bunch of jobber teams, Slater/Rhyno, heel Uso's, and AA made for a compelling mini-story.

And then it just completely fell apart after that.

I hate the take the straps off spot. Only Angle made it work.

They have no idea how to book tag teams on smackdown, it's really weird
I can't remember what It was like but people have pointed out that Ward run NXT didn't have the greatest tag division either. Seens to be his weakness.

That promo would've worked better if they weren't glancing over to their lines every two seconds

Missed opportunity in not having them attack from behind right then

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Randy and Bray literally buried the entire division.

Top Bottom