• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Syder

Holy fuck, this Jericho/Owens entrance... I don't want to believe they're going to break them up... The only way to end this is at WrestleMania.

Amazing how much better Ascension's entrance looked in the minor leagues.
Their gimmick, theme, titantron and look (before getting doughy) was solid, not incredible but soild. Fuck WWE for jobbing them out at every opportunity.

I loved Wyatt/Orton with the belts... then they rushed it on AA with zero build.

Well they had to. Zack was hurt so the destruction of the Hype Bros never took place. It's too bad, I think people wanted to see a more successful Wyatt Family last just a little bit longer than it did.

They fucked up with AA. They already won the titles why care about them. This is gonna happen to Bailey too but people were already turning on her.

Well they had to. Zack was hurt so the destruction of the Hype Bros never took place. It's too bad, I think people wanted to see a more successful Wyatt Family last just a little bit l
longer than it did.

Should have just put a different team in there and followed their intial plan. Wyatts needed the tag titles longer imo. But oh well Bray is WWE champ so who cares

Wait they played the uso theme and then cut to a completely different segment.

Right?

Ha ha ha :'(

CpbXinRXEAAHY67.jpg

Top Bottom