• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Seems unfair to Bray that he has to defend a triple threat.

ReiGun

16665274_10158232536475346_8598055213920741934_o.jpg

WWE you have one job and thats to start selling these before mania so i can get a pair for my replica championship

Them side plates look clean.
wow.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Seems ill advised to do a big betrayal so soon after last night's heartbreak.

Also it's going to be weird seeing the fan reaction to the Randy/Bray split when both get such heavy babyface reactions.

Syder

I decided to skip RAW last night and I'm watching it during SD ad breaks...

Emmalina actually fucking happened and it was a work?

kirblar

Naomi/Bray both earned those "You Deserve It" chants by being around forever while working their asses off to improve. Nothing wrong w/ em.

Pikma

Banned
Naomi/Bray both earned those "You Deserve It" chants by being around forever while working their asses off to improve. Nothing wrong w/ em.
Yet part timer Cena is questioning Bray because he thinks he hasn't earned anything, as if he hadn't beaten everyone clean.

Fuck that piece of shit

ReiGun

The Tag Title tournament was the last time this division really felt exciting. Heath Slater's rise, The Uso's heel turn, American Alpha actually had heat.

Damn shame how it all went down afterward.

Top Bottom