• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Oh btw Lana said on an interview that the hotel room segment with Rusev, Lana and Enzo from a couple months ago was fully directed by none other than Triple H

which basically means that as soon as he fully takes over creative we'll be back in the attitude era

that explains why it oozed attitude era. All it was missing was a 60 year old man surrounding himself with 25 year old models and making them act like they want his dick.

klonere

Banned
Uhhh wasn't the thrust of that skit that Enzo was in way over his head, Lana totally outsmarted him, let Rusev destroy him to make a point not to fuck with her like that and prove her ultimate loyalty lays with her husband, handsome Rusev?

Doesn't sound very AE to me tbh fam

Recall

Just watched Elgin vs Naito.

Holy shit what a match. I love how engrossing NJPW's big matches are, they are treated as as big fucking deals and they manage to follow through with it in spectacular fashion.

Cptkrush

I've recently acquired a full time desk job, and found myself with a ton of podcast time. I've got the bases covered with games, comedy, and dnd, but are there any great (preferably humorous and insightful) wrasslin' casts? I've got TIJ so far, but any other suggestions?

Steph's stunner sell is underrated

giphy.gif
She actually took that really well, props to her.

Browny

Banned
I've recently acquired a full time desk job, and found myself with a ton of podcast time. I've got the bases covered with games, comedy, and dnd, but are there any great (preferably humorous and insightful) wrasslin' casts? I've got TIJ so far, but any other suggestions?

Attitude Era
OSW Review

Anyone who says Lapsed Fan is lying :)

My current graps podcast list:

The Card Is Going To Change - AIW owners tell stories of the shenanigans they've got up to running AIW
Attitude Era Podcast
OSW Review
How2Wrestling - Introducing wrestlers and their history to a new fan
Brit Wres Roundtable - Talk about the British scene
Morgan Webster's Wrestling Friends - Interviews with the British wrestling scene
Tuesday Night Jaw - Interviews with a range of wrestling types, as well as PPV roundtable discussions and other one off episodes
Music of the Mat - A brand new podcast about wrestling music
Answering the 10 Count
RBR Weekly Wrestling Talk
SummerSluts '98

Only listen to episodes where I like am interested in the guest/subject
Talk Is Jericho
Stone Cold Podcast
Art of Wrestling
You Should Love Wrestling - 2 friends and a guest try to convince their third friend who HATES wrestling that it's actually good, I don't know why he puts up with them

also laspsed fan is a garbage podcast

Best wrestling podcast is the weekly Filthy 4 Daily with Tom Lawlor and Bryan Alvarez, but it's paid (although being paid means you don't have to hear any obnoxious "and let me tell you about our sponsors, we've got some great sponsors rubbish").
You do get a load more bundled in to the deal though, 3-4 a week with The Meltz™ and Bryan Alvarez which are also great, 3 with Bryan, Vinny and either his friend or his grandmother which are very good, and a load of Bryan & Sempervive ones which are average, plus the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

http://www.f4wonline.com/

He looks awful.
WeWatchWrestling
Live Audio wrestling for the week to week stuff.
Is OSW that one that does the candy bars thjng? Those got old super fast. It's so corny
Agreed.

Uhhh wasn't the thrust of that skit that Enzo was in way over his head, Lana totally outsmarted him, let Rusev destroy him to make a point not to fuck with her like that and prove her ultimate loyalty lays with her husband, handsome Rusev?

Doesn't sound very AE to me tbh fam

And Enzo made all the mistakes you can in the creeper game.

Sephzilla

I hate being indecisive. I'm torn on whether or not a 65 inch TV is too big for my apartment (i sit about 8/9 feet away from my TV currently)

klonere

Banned
Open the voice gate on Voices if wrestling is good if you want to get into dragon gate

I recommend this too, everyone on the podcast has some deep deep knowledge of DG and will help you better appreciate the promotion as a whole.

Even if Milo can be slightly insufferable at times. It's odd because John goes on similar rants to her but I love when he does so. Milo just rubs me the wrong way for some odd reason

Sephzilla

I'm not wall mounting it, I'd put it on a stand. I live in an apartment so i dont really want to put wall mounting stuff up on a wall i technically dont own

I'm not wall mounting it, I'd put it on a stand. I live in an apartment so i dont really want to put wall mounting stuff up on a wall i technically dont own

You're missing the point of my advice: If your wall is big enough for a 70" tv, buy the 70" tv. Not related to mounting at all. FILL that space

Top Bottom