• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Zach

I've recently acquired a full time desk job, and found myself with a ton of podcast time. I've got the bases covered with games, comedy, and dnd, but are there any great (preferably humorous and insightful) wrasslin' casts? I've got TIJ so far, but any other suggestions?

OSW Review's chronological critiquing of the Hulkamania Era got me back into wrassle. It was a lot of fun.

After I started watching again, I started listening to the Ross Report, Austin's podcast, and even some of the short-lived Flair podcast. There's entertainment to be found there, but I'd pick and choose episodes.

I eventually got into The Lapsed Fan, which is a lot of fun if you're into lengthy deep dives.

Lately I've been listening to the Schiavone podcast, which can be fun even though the cohost is a schmuck (same cohost as Flair's podcast actually). I'd only recommend it if you loved WCW.

Every podcast has some stuff that will make you cringe. Don't expect perfection. But there's plenty of stuff out there to help you get through the work day.

Sephzilla

You're missing the point of my advice: If your wall is big enough for a 70" tv, buy the 70" tv. Not related to mounting at all. FILL that space

Ah ok. Yeah, I'm probably going to get the 65.

He1mnuE.jpg

FWIW, here's the setup I currently have (42 inch tv). I'd have to move those shelves though. (The movies/games slid out in the picture are approx. where the 65 inch screen would be)

Zach

I have Amiibos lined up in front of the TV in my back room, Sephzilla. But I have a child. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?!

P.S. GWF starting at lunchtime today or what?

I'm not really looking forward to when HHH and Stephanie run the company like some are but boy I can't wait for when their first order of business is firing Kevin Dunn.

lol at Jessicka Havok trying to rewrite history on her problematic tweets. Says a Sami Callihan fansite made fake tweets of her saying racist shit and ruined her WWE deal, and that the same people did the same thing to Seth's nazi girlfriend. In spite of the fact that (before she erased the evidence) they were clearly tweeted from her account, in spite of the fact that her friends attempted to defend it as just her sense of humour, and in spite of the fact that at the time she claimed that the tweets were an ex-boyfriend using her twitter.

What a pile of bullshit. Incidentally, anyone watched a Havok match in the past year? Talk about someone who's regressed to such an alarming degree. She's slow, she's sloppy, and I'm pretty sure the only reason she gets booked is because of Callihan.

lol at Jessicka Havok trying to rewrite history on her problematic tweets. Says a Sami Callihan fansite made fake tweets of her saying racist shit and ruined her WWE deal, and that the same people did the same thing to Seth's nazi girlfriend. In spite of the fact that (before she erased the evidence) they were clearly tweeted from her account, in spite of the fact that her friends attempted to defend it as just her sense of humour, and in spite of the fact that at the time she claimed that the tweets were an ex-boyfriend using her twitter.

What a pile of bullshit. Incidentally, anyone watched a Havok match in the past year? Talk about someone who's regressed to such an alarming degree. She's slow, she's sloppy, and I'm pretty sure the only reason she gets booked is because of Callihan.

I haven't in a while, what with SHIMMER's footage situation.

Which is a shame to hear, because I used to enjoy her stuff a lot, and even in a world with Nia Jax on Raw every week (ish), alternative looks and different sizes of women are still badly needed in women's graps.

What was everyone's issue with her? I remember reading she had major heart amongst the locker room.

i don't remember that tbh, i googled it and there's some references to her pissing off steph once and getting a call out on raw, but they all reference the observer without any links, so who knows

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Uhhh wasn't the thrust of that skit that Enzo was in way over his head, Lana totally outsmarted him, let Rusev destroy him to make a point not to fuck with her like that and prove her ultimate loyalty lays with her husband, handsome Rusev?

Doesn't sound very AE to me tbh fam
Enzo was a fucken idiot who got led around by his dick. So yes.

Top Bottom