• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

mcmahon-family-trump-e1487167780224.jpg

A friendly reminder that Stone Cold Steve Austin has given the stunner to nearly half the people in this photo.

cordy

Banned
Creative's.

Because AJ is in the same spot that every indie dude has been in that Cena feud they've run a billion times. And you know what, all the other guys in AJ's position also got cheered. Because that feud archetype is designed to have at least a certain section of the crowd (hardcores) cheer the indie guy. AJ is just so fucking good, he's got a far bigger portion of the crowd invested in him in a positive manner.
Sorry bruh but when AJ Styles himself says in an interview weeks ago that he needs to be a better heel, he specifically says himself and not creative, I'm not gonna say "well Creative needs to get better not AJ." I can't take that comment seriously when the man himself said it's his own issue. AJ can get more boos if he tried. He's not stupid.

If Ambrose can adapt to being a better heel then surely Styles can. If not then he's just not as great as the internet wrestling fans think.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The problem with saying that a good audience boos the people they're supposed to boo and cheers the people they're supposed to cheer is that this magical christmasland crowd that is full of fantasy bookers doesn't actually exist. Its basically calling for laugh tracks in wrestling.

Wrestling has stupid storylines and the fights are fucking fake. People need *some* reason to get involved and its more often than not how they perceive a performer and how well they portray their character, regardless of alignment.

klonere

Banned
If you want stables just watch Dragon Gate guys

It's really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
really

really

really

good

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How much stronger does Roman have to be booked though?

who does Raw even have as heels? KO and Braun? I dont hate Roman, I just hate his booking, so screw you Beefy! :(

Top Bottom