• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Hasney

I gave up on that myself tbh. Nah bruh.

Speaking of which anyone check out that Dan GB Taco Bell thread? Lord, I had no idea people felt that way about GB.

They're video game personalities on the internet. Easy Allies/GT get the same shit as a group, then all the individuals like Angry Joe and shit too. Even the community threads have people throwing their toys out of the pram at the smallest little thing, a lot more than here which has a faster moving thread AND people who willingly sit through Raw every week. Its weird.

but fuck KindaFunnys Colin for real.

EDIT: damn top of the page. Semi related, the EZA community bought them a championship belt for the betting specials

C4rleTQXUAEtvKL.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gatsu is a jobber

or whatever the Berzerk character is called >_>

I really hope Orton vs Wyatt delivers. If they can have a great WM match, that combined with the feud being surprisingly well built would actually make it pretty good. If a bit sour because Orton will be going over.

Hasney

Oh, Mahony called an (also banned) idiot an idiot. Bummer, but you're always playing with fire if you get worked into a shoot.

cordy

Banned
They're video game personalities on the internet. Easy Allies/GT get the same shit as a group, then all the individuals like Angry Joe and shit too. Even the community threads have people throwing their toys out of the pram at the smallest little thing, a lot more than here which has a faster moving thread AND people who willingly sit through Raw every week. Its weird.

but fuck KindaFunnys Colin for real.

EDIT: damn top of the page. Semi related, the EZA community bought them a championship belt for the betting specials

Crazy. Well, I've learned something today.

Have the dirtsheets been leaked on the rumble entrants for GWF, friend Seph? Or are they being kept a shock entrance for the pop?

While I can say for certain that strobogo is a lock for the GWF, plans can and have been known to change, so take that with a grain of salt since it could be different, but that's what my source in the locker room has speculated.

- Tuna Meltz

Tensions are high in the GWF locker room as lower profile stars "Mahonay" and "SomewhatGroovy" have mysteriously disappeared. My sources say that they only have rumors, but I think I can guarantee that those disappearances are the result of some sort of voodoo curse cast by once-loved former General Manager Bootaaay. These rumors can change, however.

- Tuna Meltz

Zach

I don't need to be involved in that clown show, friend. I got better things to do.

FallingEdge doesn't have time to fill out the entry doodle, Sephziller, so I'll help him:

Name: FallingEdge
Height: Maximum
Weight: Girthy
Hometown: Venice Beach
Look: Fake Razor
Signature movez: chokeslams and Ol' Glories
Skillz: n/a
Crowd reaction: a smattering of groans

I can still take this kid to the top, though, so make my guy his manager.

Like shitposting about an imaginary wrestling promotion

shitposting is how you get recognized in this thread

FallingEdge doesn't have time to fill out the entry doodle, Sephziller, so I'll help him:

Name: FallingEdge
Height: Maximum
Weight: Girthy
Hometown: Venice Beach
Look: Fake Razor
Signature movez: chokeslams and Ol' Glories
Skillz: n/a
Crowd reaction: a smattering of groans

I can still take this kid to the top, though, so make my guy his manager.

lmao @ crowd reaction

Top Bottom