• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Zach

friends, kazuma kiryu is the roman reigns of yakuza and you all know it to be true
Hi, Data West. Big fan. I'm still playing as Saejima in the snowy mountains in Yakuza 5. Kinda not feeling it. Should I keep playing or just move on to Yakuza 0, which I own? Thanks so much for taking my call.

Zach

I wanna cheer for my dudes Kendrick and London at Judgment Day '06, but these shorts are gah dang outrageous.

P.S. Melina's screaming is the new Bill Alfonso whistle.

Zach

This Finlay/Benoit match is pretty alright. Hard-hitting.

Oh, and there's been a lot of random cuts to people in the crowd at this PPV. Isn't that happening on modern-day WWE? Haven't you guys been talking about that lately?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hi, Data West. Big fan. I'm still playing as Saejima in the snowy mountains in Yakuza 5. Kinda not feeling it. Should I keep playing or just move on to Yakuza 0, which I own? Thanks so much for taking my call.

5 is the only one i didnt finish so that should tell you everything

you haven't even gotten to the worst character in series history, shinada.

Cptkrush

WeWatchWrestling
Live Audio wrestling for the week to week stuff.

OSW Review's chronological critiquing of the Hulkamania Era got me back into wrassle. It was a lot of fun.

After I started watching again, I started listening to the Ross Report, Austin's podcast, and even some of the short-lived Flair podcast. There's entertainment to be found there, but I'd pick and choose episodes.

I eventually got into The Lapsed Fan, which is a lot of fun if you're into lengthy deep dives.

Lately I've been listening to the Schiavone podcast, which can be fun even though the cohost is a schmuck (same cohost as Flair's podcast actually). I'd only recommend it if you loved WCW.

Every podcast has some stuff that will make you cringe. Don't expect perfection. But there's plenty of stuff out there to help you get through the work day.

https://soundcloud.com/newgenpodcast

They're doing a chronological trip throughout the New Generation era, starting with the end of Hulkamania at KOTR '93 and beginning with the rise of the Attitude era at Wrestlemania XIV, with occasional detours into whatever WCW or ECW were doing at the time. They've been on hiatus for a couple months due to some personal issues, and are just about to get into the biggest event of the run, Survivor Series '97, so it's a perfect time to catch up.

Thanks a bunch guys! I'll take a look at these

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
KONNAN ON A TNA BROADCAST
YPvFtm7.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
who gives a fuck if someone has a good dropkick

what the fuck does that have to do with the match? it's not a finisher, it's just a kick. it doesn't matter how pretty it is. why do commentators bring this up so much?

Nekofrog

Banned
Is otungas commentary character just one huge vince rib since the guy is apparently really smart irl? It has to be, given how brain dead he acts on commentary. Getting easily provable facts wrong constantly, and not just like random obscure trivia but obvious stuff that like saying it was the first time harper was on his own at the chamber ppv

I can't honestly believe any one person in his role is that dumb and oblivious to his own product. It has to just be a huge rib

When people would get banned on GAF for posting Nicole Bass pics. Those were the days.

RIP if true.

I checked her Twitter and... Yeah. I don't know why I didn't expect to see that.

Top Bottom