• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Yeah, the issue is that if you're gonna have someone who Full Sail isn't really into like Andrade create a stable, there needs to be someone that can make it work.

Even then I think it'd create a situation where instead of Asuka getting Andrade over, people would just make noise for her and not him.

They've literally been using the words main eventing mania referring to Randy winning the rumble. If his match really doesn't close the show after all that....lol.

I'm ok with Goldberg Lesnar main eventing if Goldberg Goldbergs again. But that's unlikely.

Lesnar is killing Goldberg and justifiably so.

"Triple main event maggle"

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Can we talk how amazing Neville is as a heel?

Maybe he's a bit too cartoonish evil for some but I love it. His whole King of the cruiserweights thing is great too, he should bring back the cape now that it makes sense.

Hasney

Please tell me this is a fucking work.

828.gif

Hasney

*John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse ... But there is also a lot of talk that it would be Nikki Bella’s last match (there are reports of that but nobody we’ve asked about it internally either had any knowledge or confirmed it). If so, you can see her wanting to go out with her boyfriend at WrestleMania and see him maybe wanting that as well ... With the storyline where Natalya pushed that “John will never marry you,” I keep thinking this could lead to a proposal, and if that’s the case, in the big picture, this match makes sense. I don’t know that’s the case. That would be a far bigger thing as far as something memorable than anything, even a great match with A.J. Styles, that Cena could be to the majority of fans.

:lol

Joe is going to kill you (r career)

To be fair, by putting Seth on shelf, Joe probably saved some careers for a short while.

If they do that match Cena should win, get on his knees to "propose" and then get his head kicked off by Miz doing his best Daniel Bryan impression.

That would be killer fucking heat.

Hasney

If they do that match Cena should win, get on his knees to "propose" and then get his head kicked off by Miz doing his best Daniel Bryan impression.

That would be killer fucking heat.

Oh god, the setup for the angle is going to be Cena defending Bryan and Bries honour since they're retired, isn't it?

Fucking damn it

He might be back in time for Mania.

Plus side Joe has killer credibility now and they avoid the awkward position of having to book a Seth/Joe match at Fastlane where no one should lose.

Oh god, the setup for the angle is going to be Cena defending Bryan and Bries honour since they're retired, isn't it?

Meh probably....

Like I said though end with Miz kicking Cena's head off and I don't care what the build is.

Of course they won't but whatever at least he's beating someone who can lose without it hurting them for months on end.

Pikma

Banned
Can we talk how amazing Neville is as a heel?

Maybe he's a bit too cartoonish evil for some but I love it. His whole King of the cruiserweights thing is great too, he should bring back the cape now that it makes sense.
He's been incredibly well booked

Like, I'm expecting them to fuck it up each time I see him come out but it keeps getting better and better

Tozawa vs Neville will be fucking lit

Hasney

I want Cena to have the loose fitting STF on Miz and go down to one arm, then pull a sweaty ring from his jorts and propose while Miz taps out. How dreamy.

Adree

He's been incredibly well booked

Like, I'm expecting them to fuck it up each time I see him come out but it keeps getting better and better

Tozawa vs Neville will be fucking lit

John Pollock mused that they might lean too hard into the "king" character and that might kill it. He comes to the ring wearing a crown and I'm out.

Rimfya

Banned
John Pollock mused that they might lean too hard into the "king" character and that might kill it. He comes to the ring wearing a crown and I'm out.

He should wear the Cruiserweight belt around his head like a crown.

Speaking of which, can we talk about how comically oversized the UK belt is / comically undersized Tyler Bate is?

One of the greatest Youtube comments was just pointed out to me. On Triple H's "Time to Play The Game" theme:

Shreddy_7 months ago
I want this to be played at my funeral, so everyone knows I'm getting buried

Adree

Tried to listen to the Austin review of Royal Rumble but he had Wade Kellar on who immediately asked him if it was ok for Charlotte to post on social media a picture of her hugging Sasha Banks and I just don't have the time for that dumbass.

Tried to listen to the Austin review of Royal Rumble but he had Wade Kellar on who immediately asked him if it was ok for Charlotte to post on social media a picture of her hugging Sasha Banks and I just don't have the time for that dumbass.

It's still worth it because Austin;s thoughts are great but yeah I lol'd at that too because fuck off Keller... he said some loopy shit like keep in character because folks on social media might think when you turned heel that you actually have an ego now or some dumbshit that basically said you should insult the intelligence of the audience/ He also said don't do charity work and get photographed there if you're a heel, keep your charity work to friends and family and under a hundred people at time. Bunch of random rules lol. It was funny cause Austin clearly didn't want to talk about that shit and tried to change the subject more than one.

Adree

It's still worth it because Austin;s thoughts are great but yeah I lol'd at that too because fuck off Keller... he said some loopy shit like keep in character because folks on social media might think when you turned heel that you actually have an ego now or some dumbshit that basically said you should insult the intelligence of the audience/ He also said don't do charity work and get photographed there if you're a heel, keep your charity work to friends and family and under a hundred people at time. Bunch of random rules lol. It was funny cause Austin clearly didn't want to talk about that shit and tried to change the subject more than one.

I mean, if Cornette can break kayfabe then who gives a shit anymore. I'll probably listen to the rest because I do like Austin's critiques even if he pulls his punches a lot.

I mean, if Cornette can break kayfabe then who gives a shit anymore. I'll probably listen to the rest because I do like Austin's critiques even if he pulls his punches a lot.

Keller is a dweeb

Austin's thoughts on Charlotte are great

Austin's reverence for AJ is great, saying they can't let him get lost in the shuffle, can't wait to hear his reaction to AJ vs Shane McMahon which is the definition of lost in the shuffle.

Adree

Austin's reverence for AJ is great, saying they can't let him get lost in the shuffle, can't wait to hear his reaction to AJ vs Shane McMahon which is the definition of lost in the shuffle.

To be honest I'd rather AJ get a singles match on the main card with anybody rather than be thrown in the yearly IC title multiman or some stupid tag match. With Shane it will be absolute shit but it'd be featured at least?

I want Cena to have the loose fitting STF on Miz and go down to one arm, then pull a sweaty ring from his jorts and propose while Miz taps out. How dreamy.

Put this as the main event and make a title match out of it with a divorce or split stipulation for the loser.

Menome

I was going to say once I got through all of the comments from Smackdown onwards, that at least this year's Wrestlemania wasn't going to be hampered by injuries and turn into Wrestlemania 32 Pt.2

Sorry, Seth.

Those confessional promos from Graves are amazing. It is really sad that his career ended before it really began, he could have been huge.

(Almost) Everyone in WrassleGAF was super down on him when he was in NXT. :(
"Sterling James Keenan" was a dude I had in my development territory in EWR back in the day.
Yep, for whatever reason he was the guy in 1PW, so I'm biased having sort of seen him come up

Rimfya

Banned
Cena v Nikki Ladder Match with an engagement ring up above the ring. Nikki wins they get married. Cena wins he tosses it into the WWE Universe™ from the top rung.

Lothar

Banned

Which dumbass? Both were in agreement that she shouldn't.

Wade had a better take on the Rumble than Dave. He explained well to Austin why people felt disappointed by it.

Top Bottom