• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Sephzilla

JpQo3Of.png

aaaaaaaaaaand the name of the first GWF PPV has been found

You spent all that money just to play that shitty game?��

AdDkvXQ.png

qHM7SMt.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
X-PAC heat means we all wanted X-PAC to fuck off and die, not boo you're a bad guy.

X-PAC outstayed his welcome by late 2000.

The fact this has to be explained is fucking staggering.
I was there fam.

X to the PAC heat was made up after the fact.

imBask

Banned
Sephzilla isn't answering because he had to get a bad, cheap data cap along with ramen noodles in order to pay for his 4k TV

Sephzilla

c'mon seph, when do i get to body some jobbers

A7EtD92.png

GWF 1: GWF's Not Dead will be held LIVE on Wednesday March 1st, at 7:00PM Eastern/6:00PM Central* on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla . Celebrate the end of the Avatar Rumble Bet with the begging of GWF! Witness a 30 man over the top rope Royal Rumble to determine the first ever GWF World Champion! The remainder of the card will be revealed later this week.

* Date and start time are subject to change based on optimal GWF viewership. See your local GAF posts for more details.

I'm going to be busy all this weekend, thus why I'm not holding it then.

klonere

Banned
smh a rumble to determine the WC instead of a months long double bracketed sports style tourny culminating in a 60 minute draw into sudden death 2 count for a fall overtime?

just smdh

Shoulda combined them and had a GWF Avatar Bet Rumble.

EDIT: Actually, that would probably just end with 30 avatars of the same picture of whoever wins since there would be nothing else to take from.

Sephzilla

hey Sephzilla, give me an honest answer: how's the noise level of the ps4 pro?

do not say "whisper quiet"

You'll hear it when the disc tray is spinning. Other than that it's a really silent hum that you won't hear if you're further than like 3 or 4 feet away from the system, and even then you'll only really notice it when there's little to no sound.
It's whisper quiet.
I've only had the system for a week though, I imagine it will naturally get a little louder once dust builds up on the fan.

A7EtD92.png

GWF 1: GWF's Not Dead will be held LIVE on Wednesday March 1st, at 7:00PM Eastern/6:00PM Central* on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla . Celebrate the end of the Avatar Rumble Bet with the begging of GWF! Witness a 30 man over the top rope Royal Rumble to determine the first ever GWF World Champion! The remainder of the card will be revealed later this week.

* Date and start time are subject to change based on optimal GWF viewership. See your local GAF posts for more details.

I'm going to be busy all this weekend, thus why I'm not holding it then.

Cool.

Zach

smh a rumble to determine the WC instead of a months long double bracketed sports style tourny culminating in a 60 minute draw into sudden death 2 count for a fall overtime?

just smdh

Sephzillo, didn't you say you have more than 30 GWF wrasslers now? The first 29 should be in the Tussle, but perhaps you should have a mini tournament with the remaining stragglers to determine who gets that final Tussle spot.

miserable

You'll hear it when the disc tray is spinning. Other than that it's a really silent hum that you won't hear if you're further than like 3 or 4 feet away from the system, and even then you'll only really notice it when there's little to no sound.
It's whisper quiet.
I've only had the system for a week though, I imagine it will naturally get a little louder once dust builds up on the fan.

larry-david-stare-2-o.gif

Sephzilla

I hate that reddit is still a thing that exists. It's such a shitty designed website and the community is basically just people who think they are too superior to go to 4chan even though reddit seems to have become just as toxic as 4chan anyway

klonere

Banned
Oh Pete pulled himself from the show because the fucking PCW promoter called Pete's own promotion (ATTACK) a bunch of marks for actually donating money to charity in the name of Kris Travis.

WRESTLING

PROMOTERS

Top Bottom