• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

I hate you Enzo...

sJxTUkQ.jpg

Can someone here translate that? Unfortunately, I only speak English.

Sheamus looks like fresh mozzarella. Cesaro should keep his day job because his nipples look like pepperonis, to carry on with this pizza discussion. Speaking of pizza, who wants some? After all, Enzo and Cass are akin to the number PI, which of course is homophonic with pie. In much the way you eat pie, you two will be eating the punishment that we deliver.

Nekofrog

Banned
A HoF induction is the least WWE can do for DDP considering how many potential lawsuits he's saved them from

why does google image search suggest "king of strong style" when you search google for this image

don't ask my why i searched for it it's TOTALLY irrelevant

So in perhaps the oddest thing in the past couple of weeks, Serena Williams just posted the belt WWE have her on Wreddit. Thread. I mean, she is engaged to one of the site's co-founders, but still a rather odd happening.

Foggy

Giving last month's Wrestle Circus a watch. Cool venue, pretty raw production values, bizarre in-ring announcer, talent is good though.

Class of 2017 GWF Hall of Fame Inductees Announced

http://i.imgur.com/lZPPaXF.png[IMG]

[I]Tickets for the 2017 GWF Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, taking place on Tuesday, February 28 at the NeoGAF.com Arena, are available now. Visit GWFWrassleSports.com for complete information on how you can see these WrassleGAF legends take their place in wrassletainment history.[/I][/QUOTE]
Man, I hope soulplaya makes the cut next year.

[quote="Browny, post: 230679733"]We should also remember the legends of Bionic-Arrrrmmm and Bean Breath.[/QUOTE]
And Bangai-o

[quote="BewareTheBatsie, post: 230690644"][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/6XHWT7J5mAda0/giphy.gif

When Big Cass pins either Sheamus or Cesaro cleanly at Wrestlemania for the Raw tag belts.
I'm okay with this?

WORLDS STRONGEST HEADBUTT

Who's soulplaya?

Kane's biggest fan, but he hath forsaken us.

They haven't been hot since I stopped being a regular poster here. Now all this place is a bunch of losers harping about how mad they are at a fake kid's TV show and other marks trying to get themselves over by spending all day writing reviews of crap no one's going to read.

Actually, we're probably better off. Kane...in 2017?! Fughedaboutit.

Top Bottom