• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Foggy

Latest from Big Mike's e-fed;

QhB35UO.jpg

All joking aside, I heard their debut show was decent, so I'll give 'em a chance.

What could possibly go wrong?

Latest from Big Mike's e-fed;

QhB35UO.jpg

All joking aside, I heard their debut show was decent, so I'll give 'em a chance.

Show was really fun. Elgin vs Riddle was hard hitting and the main event four way with Ethan Page, Shigehiro Irie, Jason Kincaid and Paco Gonzalez delivered more than I expected. Plus Space Monkey! Already bought Tix for the next show with Elgin vs Pentagon Jr.

I want to hail King Booker but this theme being a five-second loop over and over and over again is killing me.
The constant contrast between Booker's fake ye olde English voice and devolving into his standard when angered made promos a treat.
NOW MAKE THIS SUCKAH KISS MY FEET

While it's sad to see this friendship end, Kevin needed this.

I would say it'll bring the heat back but for what, if he's going to job to Goldberg in the next PPV.

Sanjuro

While it's sad to see this friendship end, Kevin needed this.

I would say it'll bring the heat back but for what, if he's going to job to Goldberg in the next PPV.

The problem is Jericho is better than KO in just about every aspect.

KO should have been an HBK, but he is just a Jannetty.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy shit, I didn't even remember what real heat felt like...

Top Bottom