• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Stroman is a hero

How do you take a guy who seems like a big dumb afterthought and make him one of the most entertaining parts of your product

For all of the many many stupid things WWE does, the Stroman reinvention has been amazing

Barrage

That match was fun as fuck. Might just straight up be Show's best ever match on RAW.

I know we shit on WWEs booking constantly, and I love Roman, but...they can't have Owens and Stroman lose clean at this PPV can they?

Alucard

Banned
That was hella awesome. Couldn't have expected any better from two guys that big.

And damn...hope Roman's arm didn't get legit fucked up.

Syder

Stroman is a hero

How do you take a guy who seems like a big dumb afterthought and make him one of the most entertaining parts of your product

For all of the many many stupid things WWE does, the Stroman reinvention has been amazing
Strowman has one attribute a lot of pushed big men haven't had; an openness to learn and get better. His improvement since he he brand split is commendable.

shanafan

And now Reigns just looks like a loser who tried to take advantage of someone who already had a match and then got laid out anyway.

They sure book him weird.

They booked Bayley the same way. The biggest Women's face wins the title due to interference. She won it cheap.

Barrage

It's probably not a good sign for NXT of all their recent acquisitions, Strowman was barely there yet he's developed quicker than 90 percent of their call ups strictly from the main roster...

(Tbf, he's also been booked very strong)

Anth0ny

That match was fun as fuck. Might just straight up be Show's best ever match on RAW.

I know we shit on WWEs booking constantly, and I love Roman, but...they can't have Owens and Stroman lose clean at this PPV can they?

Owens yes in like 5 seconds

Stroman no, ref will get knocked out, Taker teleports in, chokeslams Roman and Stroman wins.

NOW THATS A MANIA MAIN EVENT

In perfect world it would be a potential Mania match, for sure.

I wish there were more big dudes not named Cass on the roster for Stroman.

Cesaro_bio--bd4b369d248fe537573758f0c64e7ec3.jpg

Nose Master

Braun and Roman are like direct opposites of how to strap a rocket to someone convincingly and shittily, respectively. Hope they don't squander Braun's momentum.

broz0rs

That was a very fun match. Strowman was gritting his teeth hard during the first powerslam. He couldn't get Show completely over his shoulder.

Wagram

Braun is my favorite big man monster type wrestler in a long time. I used to hate this shit when Kane, Kali, and Show were in the ring.

Barrage

Braun is my favorite big man monster type wrestler in a long time. I used to hate this shit when Kane, Kali, and Show were in the ring.

Strowman is too athletic to be compared to the typical stiffs. He's quick as fuck and smart. He's Vader's brain in Kane's body (with Kane's soft hands).

Toki767

Rock: We're gonna film some boos and cheers. We're gonna start with boos.

Crowd boos

Rock: Yeah, good. Just like when Roman Reigns is out here.

Hahaha

Top Bottom