• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

klonere

Banned
Alan4L put it that the First Navigation shows were when NOAH became a shoot fighting organization, while the Second Navigation is when it became a jail fighting organization.

Given the sparse attendance of the shows and presence of J-indie sleaze, that is a pretty apt description alright.

Caderfix

I agree. Braun should spend the next year cleanly pinning Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Finn Baloe, Seth Rolliins, Neville, etc. :)

He should be pinning everyine, from the big dog to the underdog from the underground. The guy has so much potential, it's insane. Neville wouldn't make sense though, as if he leaves the CW the division will die.

Sheroking

The ref flashing the kill sign at Rock as Vince no doubt lost his shit backstage amuses me.

I think Rock has managed to seriously piss off Vince in almost every TV appearance he's had for WWE since 2011.

Zach

This might be one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed.

lZSiTz3.gif
Get 'er, Bay!

GunBR

Looking at how many things Cena makes outside of WWE, I understand why they want to transform Roman in a new Cena

But the thing is that Cena is charismatic to the people because he know how to talk (inside and outside of WWE), while Roman looks terrible cutting a promo in the ring, in interviews, everywhere.

WrestleGAF is so hyperbolic. Really makes me laugh sometimes. This segment is just fine.

While it was a pretty standard mediocre episode of Raw, I gotta say that catching up with the thread I'm actually hard pressed to thing of a time where it's been more hyperbolic for an episode of Raw.

I feel like I've watched certain posters over just the last few months become increasingly grouchy like they're pulling off some kind of shoddy heel turn.

Syder

I'm looking forward to seeing how this Orton thing will play out tonight. Also, I actually enjoyed 205 LIVE last week so I'm looking forward to that too.

Top Bottom