• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

god damn usos finally being themselves and not cartoon characters

i always wondered why they were so naturally funny and great talkers on UP UP DOWN DOWN and it never translated on tv but that was badass

That promo just pulled me in from SD being background noise, heel Usos must be a sign of the ridiculous potential of heel Reigns.
That UCE power!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Okay, this is a level of hyperbole I can't really do anything with because c'mon lol

It's not hyperbole, but whatever you say. I think Charlotte is actually the best female heel and promo in the company but I actually look forward to Alexa on the mic more because she puts more into them and that makes them much more entertaining to watch.

It's not paranoia it's the Usos is Jericho level of silly catchphrase that just works.

So does the WWE only know of like a handful of famous black folk? They've repeated themselves twice now.

Jerm411

That promo just pulled me in from SD being background noise, heel Usos must be a sign of the ridiculous potential of heel Reigns.
That UCE power!

Actually think a heel stable of Joe, Reigns, and the Usos just wreaking havoc on both shows and destroying the shit outta everyone would be awesome....

It was a weird day finding out The Revival carried AA to greatness

I get that people are souring on AA but I'm pretty sure the actual reality here is that the SD tag division is probably the weakest division in WWE full stop right now so they can't even get great matches out of most opponents and they were a team liked for their in ring work as opposed to their characters.

Of course Revival were always the better team though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Joe literally rearranged Sami's face last night

bAaWS3x.png

Top Bottom