• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Adree

Ember should just lean into being basically a magical girl or something that fits her weebness. Bayley 2.0

New "Paige"
011zY16.jpg

gun_haver

"I definitely feel that I am as mysterious as [my character]," Moon told ESPN.com. "At the end of the day, if [my choices are] to go shopping or stay in the house in a secluded corner, I would much rather stay in the house and play some video games.

"[NXT] made me larger than life and I love that they incorporated who I am and my passions as far as medieval times and mysterious things of that matter. That's pretty much who I am as a person. [Ember Moon] is me dialed up to like a billion."

Wait a minute, a woman who would rather play video games than go shopping? I don't get this mysterious freak. She's passionate about medieval times, okay, but what about sci-fi? What's really going on here?

Her shopping friends must constantly be asking 'Where's Adrienne?' and nobody has any idea whether she's sitting in a secluded corner playing video games or sitting in a secluded corner reading up on medieval times. One enigma after the next.

gun_haver

Guess you were right about this one, Adree.

SheetzFired.biz // Interview with The Undertaker (2005)

The Deadman persona of the Undertaker character recently 'rose from the grave', several years after dearly departing from our screens. We asked the man behind the Phenom, Mark Calaway, about the motivation for this character revival.

"I definitely feel I'm as undead as my character.", Calaway told SheetzFired.biz, "At the end of the day, if my choices are to ride on my hog, or read manga in a secluded corner, I would much rather stay in the house and read some beautiful manga."

This as we know is where Naomi fucked her knee and yeah no wonder.... what the hell was Naomi thinking here? Look at the start of the gif how far Bliss is from the corner!Naomi put here like several feet out of position and forced Bliss to have to roll into position and o it fast because Naomi didn't even look back she just went straight for the move and landed on Bliss' side because Bliss was still in the middle of rolling into position...

And I've seen folks around (not here necessarily) blame Bliss for this.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I remember when wrestlers used to drag their opponents into position for flying finishers :(

Bliss saved her even more embarrassment, like she knew Naomi's move better than Naomi did lol. " I better roll further in or she gonna fall flat on nothing. :\ "

Like honestly, Naomi didn't even look back again before Alexa had to roll - she seriously thought the original spot was right. I do really feel sorry for her but whoops.

She must of been so hyped for her 'moment' she was just rushing too much and not thinking straight or something. :( Sucks, I love Alexa but the Naomi/home crowd/nice moment thing was cool as well. :(

I personally would have just had her winning at WM, especially if Bayley wasn't doing her zomg I won! thing there too. But they seem to like doing them on random other shows instead for some reason.

Lol thinking about Ember Moon;s interview I still can't believe she thinks playing video games makes her mysterious.

She should just go all out with a gamer girl gimmick... maybe do a weekly youtube show where she reviews games and at the end of every episode is some sort of vignette with video game like characters come to life that build up some larger narrative, she's about as good of an actor like Linkara is anyway so copy him maybe it's a werewolf story to explain her name and the look, but like an anime werewolf to explain the anime poses... they could tie into what's happening on NXT ...

Foffy

Banned
Hold onto your butts, as it looks like Fire Pro Wrestling might be getting a new installment after all.

This came from November 2015, so it looks like the rumor was true...

CTvKsgXUcAEfhpw.jpg:large

I hope it's more of a successor to Fire Pro Returns and less of Fire Pro on 360. I do wonder how they're going to deal with the current landscape of the business; I can imagine them being targeted for copyright issues if things are too similar.

I also hope the game is 2D, as that allows far better emulation of appearances with a shared asset base. Going 3D would make certain wrestlers look uncanny as fuck, which is what plagues the Yukes games with their never-quite-right CAWs compared to official wrestlers.

Friends, The Bodyguard is getting a Triple Crown championship shot this weekend.

latest

2016_zpskxcwzzf8.jpg

And it's the finals of the All Japan juniors tournament. I'm thinking of staying up for this show since it's getting streamed.

Kurita

Do Fire Pro games have a CAW option? If so, is Sephzilla currently alternating between grinning and crying?

Fire Pro's whole appeal is that people recreated entire rosters of every promotion under the sun using its CAW mode and shared them online

Foffy

Banned
Do Fire Pro games have a CAW option? If so, is Sephzilla currently alternating between grinning and crying?

Fire Pro Returns let you create 500 CAWs.

We're talking you can emulate the current roster of every "major" wrestling promotion that is currently active, from Mexico, to America, to Japan.

And the community has done enough that it's mostly up to date, too. I think only AAA and CMLL are outdated, but that's about only by a few years.

Striker

He could have easily bought older SvR games or Revenge/No Mercy and saved money. Plus, not give 2k sales on half-ass games with more restrictions on moves and attacks than ever before.

N24qcLy.png

Good guy Cody?

I like and appreciate his response, but I'm not sure I believe he's being honest. Didn't he say or do something that made it clear he was voting for Trump last year?

Top Bottom