• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Pikma

Banned
N24qcLy.png

Good guy Cody?

I like and appreciate his response, but I'm not sure I believe he's being honest. Didn't he say or do something that made it clear he was voting for Trump last year?
The fact that he's a Trump supporter doesn't mean he's a transphobe, I guess.

Or maybe he's just lying

Fuck him either way

Been doing the mains journey again. At mania 8

Jack: why didn't flair vs Hogan happen

Meltz: Vince likes big guys.

also promised Sid the main event for some reason

Zach

BTW Zach you need to rewatch the Eddie Guerrero vs Ric Flair match on Nitro in 96. I believe it's the episode before Hall shows up.

Pre Wee is so great in it. Everything he does makes the heel look like a Fuck and he never makes the baby face look like an idiot.

Even when the heel wins by nefarious ways he raises the hand of the victor with a quizzical look when he heard the crowd boo.

I wish every ref would watch that match. There's is one WWF ref who is so fucking bad it actually gets on my nerves.
Rewatched. Good stuff. I also remembered the finish. I love Eddie being pinned in the figure-four (partially due to the leverage gained via illegal outside interference!).

Back to Survivor Series '06: Jesus, Test is back and on the juuuice. He's going to die soon, isn't he?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
N24qcLy.png

Good guy Cody?

I like and appreciate his response, but I'm not sure I believe he's being honest. Didn't he say or do something that made it clear he was voting for Trump last year?

'Pro wrestling is for everyone

but dont use insider terms around me or i'll reeeeee and block you'

Sephzilla

So I might be able to score an Xbox One S for about $100. Thinking about pulling the trigger on it just so, at the very least, I can have a 4k BluRay player.

Yeah that's kind of my hangup in the other direction lol.

Spend your money on whatever you want and all that but I'm always wary with new tech.

Look at the fate of HD-DVD's or the Minidisk.

As I say - it's your money and at least you can have access to Xbox exclusives
(LOL)
but yeah I'm usually wary with stuff like that

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I might be able to score an Xbox One S for about $100. Thinking about pulling the trigger on it just so, at the very least, I can have a 4k BluRay player.

For only two hundred dollars more you can have a real next gen system, the Nintendo Switch.

Menome

You could also donate $100 towards my moving-house fund and have the greatest gift to yourself of all: Knowing that you helped.

Don't do this.

Sephzilla

Spend your money on whatever you want and all that but I'm always wary with new tech.

Look at the fate of HD-DVD's or the Minidisk.

As I say - it's your money and at least you can have access to Xbox exclusives
(LOL)
but yeah I'm usually wary with stuff like that

I guess the difference is that there's no real competition to 4K Blurays like there was when HDDVD/BluRay were going head to head. I actually kind of think there's going to be a push back towards the desire for physical media since American internet speeds and data caps are going to turn into issues for higher resolution content.

For only two hundred dollars more you can have a real next gen system, the Nintendo Switch.

I5wQX67.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Had to tighten up the bootstraps due to some sudden life situations so finally axed The Network (and my switch pre-order).

I dropped a ton of subs in order to buy a few more launch games for the Nintendo Switch.

I miss WWE Network the most actually because I like watching old Nitros and Raws.

Yeah my WWE Network sub is getting axed after Mania as well. I just don't watch it anymore.

I watched every WWE ppv to date and now I've caught up (and find the current stuff incredibly boring) I see no reason to keep it.

Was tempted to do WCW and ECW entire library too but meh, we'll see how mania holds up

Sephzilla

I'm honestly thinking about cancelling Netflix too because it's kind of dawned on me that I don't watch that very much anymore either. I still need to watch Luke Cage though

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think I'll drop the Network every year after the Rumble and get it again for Mania. I'll just watch the one/two PPVs a few days after or before Mania.

My favorite time of the year in WWE is between Mania and Summerslam.

I'm honestly thinking about cancelling Netflix too because it's kind of dawned on me that I don't watch that very much anymore either. I still need to watch Luke Cage though

Yeah I switched to amazon because of the benefits of prime on buying physical stuff.

Plus it has better exclusives (imo)

Sephzilla

So apparently you can cause the JoyCon to desync from the Switch simply by holding it in a way that blocks the signal. Jesus Christ, Nintendo

gun_haver

It's not good. I don't normally watch superhero stuff though, so I don't have much context in that way to compare it to, but on its own, I didn't like it. Aimless and bland.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Amazon's video player is trash, as is their organization.

I buy enough stuff every year where Prime is worth it else I'd never watch anything on it.

Netflix is must own in my book.

The other surprisingly good value in my collection that survived this purge was a Funimation sub. Very cheap for the amount of anime you get.

Beefy

Skip Luke Cage, it's bad. The guy that plays Cage is the most wooden actor ever.

Sephzilla

I should probably cancel my Crunchyroll sub but I need my DragonBall Super

I expect alot of complaints from people with fat hands in the coming weeks.

Hopefully the signal issue isn't widespread and is easily fixable. As much as I think the Switch is a bad idea I don't really want to see Nintendo crash and burn.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know everyoen wants Marvel money but I don't know why anyone would think Luke Cage should get his own series. Dude's boring as fuck and always has been.

It's like giving the title to Tamina.

Top Bottom