• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Fuck John Cena

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

All I can think is.

If Cena doesn't propose to Nikki at Mania, the guy might get booed out of the building.
I would hope if they did it they would actually have it as a surprise to Nikki

I don't care about their relationship but an actual moment of reality there would be cool. Having some phony "I actually knew about this in advance" proposal would be trash (and more likely in my opinion)

As funny as it would be for her to work herself into a shoot and have nothing come from it

Kaladin

Pre-order with Amazon Prime:

$10 off regular game price so a $60 game becomes $50.

Cancel any time.

Don't pay till it ships.

Release date delivery.

I don't see any reason not to pre-order what you want in 2017.

Zach

But what did Barron Trump Corbin say in response to The Miz? Didn't he play in the NFL or something? He probably has real achievements that wouldn't be scoffed at by most decent folk. Like, I guess Miz was WWE Champion at one point? Whoop-de-doo.

Anyway, back on-topic: I just watched Leon the Professional and it was good despite the creepiness. Forgive me, NeoGAF Vince McMahon.

But what did Barron Trump Corbin say in response to The Miz? Didn't he play in the NFL or something? He probably has real achievements that wouldn't be scoffed at by most decent folk. Like, I guess Miz was WWE Champion at one point? Whoop-de-doo.

Anyway, back on-topic: I just watched Leon the Professional and it was good despite the creepiness. Forgive me, NeoGAF Vince McMahon.
Corbin actually brought up the NFL and then Miz fired back on something along the lines of how WWE gets guys from the NFL all the time trying out but they never succeed.

Zach

There's a reason why Miz won Shooter of the Year.

tumblr_oiij0511DD1u1ljrzo4_500.gif

tumblr_oiij0511DD1u1ljrzo3_500.gif
To me:

1.) this was written/approved/whatever and it's just trashy TV that I don't care about or:

2.) this wasn't written/approved and it seems unnecessary and inappropriate. Especially if whatserface didn't know it was coming.

Kaladin

To me:

1.) this was written/approved/whatever and it's just trashy TV that I don't care about or:

2.) this wasn't written/approved and it seems unnecessary and inappropriate. Especially if whatserface didn't know it was coming.

Also, despite Ambrose beating Miz for the IC title, I feel like that aspect of the angle went no where.

Also, despite Ambrose beating Miz for the IC title, I feel like that aspect of the angle went no where.
I wonder if they thought they'd get a mix tag out of it before realizing that Renee probably couldn't go in the ring. At the end I think it was just used as something to make the feud more personal but yeah, it kind of went nowhere.

I have enjoyed Miz these last few months. More than the last 10 years anyway.

I think Miz is generally a bit underrated. He can talk, he's adapted his character when he's been able / allowed to. He's a trusted hand too in terms of the fact that they use him a lot outside of WWE programming - at charity events and the like. His look has held him back a little - it was hard to see him as anything else than a goofy pseudo-tough-guy but he's got an edge to him recently which makes him more believable. Having Maryse around has helped his character enormously as well. Managers and Valets are underutilised in modern WWE.

Zach

Bret Hart Scale for the Z-Man

In-ring: 5
Look: 5
Promo: I honestly don't know.

So somewhere between 10 and 20 overall.

(Probably a 20.)

Top Bottom