• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Lothar

Banned
technically it was just one part timer. punk thought a triple threat could work. but it wasn't needed.
brock vs Goldberg cancel out each other. Unless someone wants to argue why they get to fight on the biggest stage. and it's cuz money.

There was also Batista. He had just come back to win the Rumble over him and was penciled in the for the WM main event. That was probably one of the final straws. He didn't like putting over Lesnar at Summerslam either.

Pikma

Banned
But they're both big open world games with evil robots in an overgrown post-apocalyptic world where society has reverted to the primitive, that will disappoint buyers
But arguing over which one will be better before you all have played them really is dumb as fuck, like people who were shitting on RE7 before it came out.

But arguing over which one will be better before you all have played them really is dumb as fuck, like people who were shitting on RE7 before it came out.
I don't think anyone's really comparing how they play as much as world/story intrigue/aesthetic etc. Things that you can sort of form an opinion about from trailers. If people are though, then yeah. Dummies

Vs. Capcom saying "yep there's guns" and people saying "WTF hide n seek shit where's Leon"

Sephzilla

Saying Darksiders 1 is better than TP and SS is like saying RebootCop is better than RoboCop 3 or The Series. RoboCop 1 = Ocarina and RoboCop 2 = Link to the Past

Kaladin

Everyone is getting Nier Automata, right?

472%20-%20don_west%20gif%20high_five%20mike_tenay%20tna.gif

Kaladin

Current 2017 Pre-orders:

Horizon : Zero Dawn
South Park : The Fractured But Whole
Nier : Automata
Persona 5
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

Man God

Non-Canon Member
One nice thing about the WWE Network is you can watch it after cancelling until your month runs out. Cancel Hulu and they turn that shit right off.

I was way hyped on For Honor, played it at PSX and loved it. Played the last closed beta and I don't think I'm buying it

Nier: Automata was my most anticipated game, I enjoyed the demo but I have reservations. I really like bullet hell but I think the implementation is pretty dumb from what they've shown. Especially the cut/paste "4 turrets in a room" encounter that's in the demo like 2 or 3 times. Still, it'll be a good time.

Nioh will probably be cool. I'm looking forward to Horizon, I imagine the world/aesthetic will elevate what is otherwise a standard open world game. Berserk Musou will be a dumb game that I'll probably enjoy. Too many games.

Beefy

Current 2017 Pre-orders:

Horizon : Zero Dawn
South Park : The Fractured But Whole
Nier : Automata
Persona 5
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

Mine:

Mass Effect: Andromeda
Horizon: Zero Dawn

That's it for confirmed dates.

Maryse/Miz vs Cena/Nikki is just a Total Divas work over the work storyline Nikki and Brie vs Maryse.

At the end of the day, ain't gonna stop Total Divas now.

giphy.gif

Catch me sitting at home being the modern equivalent of this kid if Cena pops the question.

Maryse/Miz vs Cena/Nikki is just a Total Divas work over the work storyline Nikki and Brie vs Maryse.

At the end of the day, ain't gonna stop Total Divas now.

giphy.gif

Catch me sitting at home being the modern equivalent of this kid if Cena pops the question.
I was laughing like a maniac at how awkward WOR was today with Alvarez and Meltz talking about how Cena will basically have to propose if this match goes through, because everyone in the world will be expecting it.

Menome

Now you're gonna turn Nier Automata into the new Battleborn

Just what I needed

Might as well be warned on my intended purchases for this year:

Nier Automata
For Honor
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Torment: Tides Of Numenera
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Tekken 7
Persona 5

Out of all of those, if Tekken 7 somehow fucks up, I will actually cry.

It's up there, but I really liked For Honor. And it sounds like Nioh might be good too.

For Honor is going to be a discounted game for me. I think it will be fun but I know that I will tire of it quickly. If my friends pick it up, I'm down. Had fun playing 2v2.

Imma pass on Nioh. No patience lol.

I was laughing like a maniac at how awkward WOR was today with Alvarez and Meltz talking about how Cena will basically have to propose if this match goes through, because everyone in the world will be expecting it.
I dunno if it will happen but I can guarantee I'd mark the fuck out. Total Divas is a work, but Cena comes off as 100% genuine when once an episode he basically goes 'no kids and no marriage' to Nikki. I only imagine Nikki getting worked into thinking he might propose.

Vince must be bawling at the fact Cena isn't having a kid that he can hype up as the leader of the next wave of wrestlers alongside little Branch Danielson and Aurora Rose Helmsley.

Top Bottom