• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

The funny thing about Thatcher is that I hate his EVOLVE stuff so much I always expect to hate him elsewhere, but he ends up being pretty good. I kinda think it was a pretty good decision to keep the title on him, even though it was obvious that it wasn't working - the fact that he's had it so long, the fact that the crowd now just fucking hate the sight of him, it's all gonna make it that more enjoyable when someone finally beats him for the belt.

Even YOU get worked??

We're all marks, brother.

That was a hell of a pop when Thatcher tapped.

Hurrah! Another Year, Surely This One Will Be Better Than The Last; The Inexorable March of Progress Will Lead Us All to Happiness!

C5MzqTRWIAEZSSL.jpg

Zach

Zack Sabre, Jr. didn't impress me in that CWC business, but I'll take him over Tall4Life any day of the week.

Take that, Tall4Life!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pretty fun to see how many people come up with the most inane reasons to make more Switch threads

'will you be buying a snack before playing your switch?'

I come tou you brothers for comfort and Pikmo trashes me. Im like a little dumb baby bird! Just a dumb little dumb bird thats dumb!

That Jake the Snake bit had me dead

Pikma

Banned
Pretty fun to see how many people come up with the most inane reasons to make more Switch threads

'will you be buying a snack before playing your switch?'
People do this every time, not just for the Switch, have you not seen the snacks for E3 conferences threads?

FUCK, I should take a nap so I can watch the All Japan show. Or, I can stay up and want to die by the time The Bodyguard faces Miyahara.

I shall take The Bodyguard's example, get some gimmicks, and stay up.

Also, let me tell you, there was a surprising number of attractive women at the Evolve show. They were really into the product. It's a far cry from the audience at the first Evolve shows I attended, when the only women who came were dragged there by their boyfriends/husbands or were working the show.

That kinda means he's not all that great, then.

Zack can have great matches with just about anyone, it's more a matter of environment than anything - watch him absolutely kill it with Shibata next month. He's arguably one of the best technical wrestlers in the world right now, but that doesn't mean he or his style is suited to 8-12 minute, over-produced WWE matches. Like how Bryan Danielson had to adapt his style to find his place in WWE, so to would Zack if he ever goes there.

Top Bottom