• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

cordy

Banned
Bruh, I'm not pulling back anything I've said lmao why would I do that?

It's like Ambrose. He used to be into drugs during his indy days and turned that into a character. Even now his character has pieces of that lifestyle even though he doesn't do it. It's like when they say your character is yourself turned up. Swann used to be in that lifestyle in his past and even though he's not doing drugs anymore, you can't tell me that some of his character hasn't been influenced by his past self.

This makes so much sense. I knew something was up lol. That was literally the first thing I noticed.

It's like Ambrose. He used to be into drugs during his indy days and turned that into a character. Even now his character has pieces of that lifestyle even though he doesn't do it. It's like when they say your character is yourself turned up. Swann used to be in that lifestyle in his past and even though he's not doing drugs anymore, you can't tell me that some of his character hasn't been influenced by his past self.

This makes so much sense. I knew something was up lol. That was literally the first thing I noticed.
Never tell anyone outside the Family what you are thinking

Cats gonna be like

UzYR5GZ.gif

Pikma

Banned

You are not very smart, are you?

If he looks like someone who's had a rough life it's probably because he's really had a rough life, which is in no way something to make fun of,

Are you ok?

Cause wtf

Rimfya

Banned
Rich Swann is great but I can't deal with his beard and/or hair.

Edit: There are too many beards and far too many nasty beards on WWE Superstars today.

Fox318

I never noticed how fucked up Vince's face is until these close up HD shots during this 30 for 30.
He sleeps 2 hours a night, decades of hard drug use, steroid and TRT abuse, blading, and the last time the man took a vacation was 1982 where he came up with the idea for wrestlemania.

Just read that Suzuki interview on the new NJPW English site. Goddamn he goes in.

Calls Naito "just a punk kid vainly trying to look badass"

Says the difference between murder and manslaughter is "a matter of perspective".

Minoru Suzuki is too good for us.

cordy

Banned
You are not very smart, are you?

If he looks like someone who's had a rough life it's probably because he's really had a rough life, which is in no way something to make fun of,

?

Bruh I didn't even make fun of that man lol. I literally didn't know about his past. If you think I'm making fun of him or I made fun of him then relax, I'm definitely not. I even gave the dude props after I found out given he turned his negatives into a positive given his success.

You need to simmer down lmao. You're reading it the wrong way.

Never tell anyone outside the Family what you are thinking

Man it's all good. It ain't that serious. This is GAF, you know how people are lol.

Shiv47

I never noticed how fucked up Vince's face is until these close up HD shots during this 30 for 30.
Both he and Ebersol looked like shit in that final segment. Decent documentary I guess; had forgotten how Costas worked Vince into a rage, and still funny to see how Vince remains monumentally pissed about it.

?

Bruh I didn't even make fun of that man lol. I literally didn't know about his past. If you think I'm making fun of him or I made fun of him then relax, I'm definitely not. I even gave the dude props after I found out given he turned his negatives into a positive given his success.

You need to simmer down lmao. You're reading it the wrong way.

Man it's all good. It ain't that serious. This is GAF, you know how people are lol.
Brother...... Brother.... I don't know what serious is.
What was up with so many fans running into the ring during the height of the WCW/NWO era? Shit was wild.
Because it was real to them.

Adree

Fair warning to my fellow PSVR players: Robinson The Journey is some intense shit.
I don't really get motion sick but I got a bit uneasy very fast. Beautiful though.

Nekofrog

Banned
holy shit that "got my friend fired" thread is approaching legendary tier levels of GAF threads, and it's not even that long of a read yet

Tagyhag

He sleeps 2 hours a night, decades of hard drug use, steroid and TRT abuse, blading, and the last time the man took a vacation was 1982 where he came up with the idea for wrestlemania.

Hey yeah, and dude is 71 and still doing much better than other people in the industry.

I gotta weight train when I'm older.

Recall

So placed another order with Rudo Reels. I was super impressed with what I got from them with my first order. Since NJPW world offers nothing in the way of complete junior content from 1994/95/96 I've picked up some Blu Rays to fill that void.

Oh and the complete G1 Climax from 1992, my favourite one that is basically built around WCW vs NJPW.

Top Bottom