• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Zach

Oh, I'm sorry I want daily updates on Sephzilla's e-league. I thought I was entitled since I backed the Kickstarter.

So WWE have been contacting old female talent for Wrestlemania. It's either for the potential Beth induction or as some people have speculated a lumberjill match for Becky vs Mickie because of the 'old vs new' feud.

Whatever happens, I just hope no Santina Marella is involved.

klonere

Banned
Styles and Ambrose still assed out.

Honestly, I say since Ambrose/Styles are doing nothing for WM, give them a final match for the IC title. Have them go 20 minutes with no cheating, no interruptions, no bullshit and they'd probably have the best match on the card.

HHH and Shane has that shoot heat though!!!!!!

Sephzilla

Oh, I'm sorry I want daily updates on Sephzilla's e-league. I thought I was entitled since I backed the Kickstarter.

PROPER UPDATE

GWF has announced that it's currently designing the new GAF Wrestling Federation Championship Belt. It will be debuted at the inaugural event of the re-brand and there will be a match to crown a champion.

GunBR

Honestly, I say since Ambrose/Styles are doing nothing for WM, give them a final match for the IC title. Have them go 20 minutes with no cheating, no interruptions, no bullshit and they'd probably have the best match on the card.
Ambrose at least has a title

AJ will end up eliminated by Strowman at the Battle Royale

So WWE have been contacting old female talent for Wrestlemania. It's either for the potential Beth induction or as some people have speculated a lumberjill match for Becky vs Mickie because of the 'old vs new' feud.

Whatever happens, I just hope no Santina Marella is involved.

Well it is Wrestlemania so they're going to milk the nostalgia thing

Recall

Yes!

First time ever seen the Steiner Screwdriver outside of Japanese shows.

Who is that getting a broken neck?

Anth0ny

yesssssssssssss

this is exactly what I brought up

HHH/Shane would be a sick bathroom break

and they can bring up Nakamura early to do Nakamura/AJ at Mania

We're gonna get Baron vs Ambrose vs Kalisto vs Ziggler vs AJ vs Crews in the annual IC ladder match and you're gonna like it!

I'd be fine if AJ wins the belt and goes into a feud with a debuting Nakamura the next night on Smackdown.

Recall

I find it odd how after 32 Wrestlemanias, wrestling fans still get upset over how the card looks even though it isn't vindictive of how the show will turn out.

Surely it is best to be optimistic and then critic the show after the fact rather than complain, be upset before anything has even happened?

Anth0ny

I find it odd how after 32 Wrestlemanias, wrestling fans still get upset over how the card looks even though it isn't vindictive of how the show will turn out.

Surely it is best to be optimistic and then critic the show after the fact rather than complain, be upset before anything has even happened?

way better to be pessimistic and be pleasantly surprised like 31 then go in even remotely excited and risk getting 32'd

jmdajr

way better to be pessimistic and be pleasantly surprised like 31 then go in even remotely excited and risk getting 32'd

It don't matter, in the end. We all are gonna watch it!

Anth0ny

Getting 32'd is the new getting 2000'd

But like all things, the sequel doesn't touch the original.

Getting 2000'd - Expecting greatness and being met with extreme disappointment.

Getting 32'd - Expecting shit and somehow getting something worse than you could have possibly imagined

Getting 2000'd is far worse.

cordy

Banned
Ambrose at least has a title

AJ will end up eliminated by Strowman at the Battle Royale

Yep and they've been feuding so much and each time they have a match it's better than the last.

More than likely though it'll be Ambrose/Styles/Corbin/Ziggler/Harper/Kalisto or Crews probably in an IC ladder match.
yesssssssssssss

this is exactly what I brought up

HHH/Shane would be a sick bathroom break

and they can bring up Nakamura early to do Nakamura/AJ at Mania

I think they'll save Nakamura/Styles for next year's WM. Doubt they'll let that build for like 8 weeks only.

Kurita

Random morning thought: am I very alone wanting to see Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania?

I don't give a crap about what Terry Bollea thinks about anything (though I must say that I was more than happy seeing him burying Gawker) but the Hulkster is bigger than him. I got interested in wrestling because him and Ultimate Warrior and I'm quite sentimental about these things.

Is it going to happen, right? Mania 33 is in his turf, the pop would be great.

I'm thinking in resubscribing and seeing Mania just for that to be honest. Am I dumb?

Fuck Hulk Hogan, brother

Man, if people thought Shane was throwing potatoes at survivor series, just wait till he's up against someone he actually doesn't like!

Luschient

Ever wanted to watch Bret "Gives no fucks" Hart shit on everyone for 25 minutes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-aYHjhyXXM

Love him or hate him, this video is hilarious.

Bret raining shit on people will never get old to me. And is there anybody anywhere who has said one positive thing about Russo or Bischoff ever? Those 2 are ALWAYS getting blown up in shoot interviews.

Would be interested to hear a bit more about the Arn/Nexus bit that Bret spoke about.

And lol, on the sidebar of this vid, Jim Cornette Buries the World is double the length of the Bret shoot.

Hasney

After reading about the last bit of spoilers with the NXT, I will finally say fuck the Full Sail crowd. Cringey and pathetic.

What happened? No mention of the crowd on any of the ones I've seen, other than people coming out of it.

Also, NXT TAPING SPOILER
why the fuck are the Revival still there? FUCK

What happened? No mention of the crowd on any of the ones I've seen, other than people coming out of it.

Also, NXT TAPING SPOILER

Nakamura is a post-Mania Raw callup, expect Revival as post-Mania SD callup

klonere

Banned

Also, NXT TAPING SPOILER

NXT house shows SUCK without The Revival. Have personal experience with this and others confirm. They put on the match that makes the show worth going to

Also, NXT TAPING SPOILER

Chanting 'Build a Wall' at Andrade Almas
Chanting 'Show Us Your Dick!' to Peyton Royce and Billie Kay
Chanting 'Brooklyn Sucks' just because they can

Hasney

Chanting 'Build a Wall' at Andrade Almas
Chanting 'Show Us Your Dick!' to Peyton Royce and Billie Kay
Chanting 'Brooklyn Sucks' just because they can

Yeah, I've always said it was best for a loud crowd even if they're a little annoying, but fuck them.

I'm sure quite often the rest of the US wishes there was a wall around Florida rather than Mexico...

Top Bottom