• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Bronx-Man

Banned
Chanting 'Build a Wall' at Andrade Almas
Chanting 'Show Us Your Dick!' to Peyton Royce and Billie Kay

Chanting 'Brooklyn Sucks' just because they can
tracymorganwalkout.gif

The crowd did not chant that at Peyton Royce.

One idiot yelled it out, which caused the crowd to immediately start booin, followed by everyone pointing and chanting asshole at him.

Hasney

Show us your dick?

Do people think they look manly? What am I missing?

They're tall and well built but they don't look manly at all. They're probably "nice guys" that just wish they could have a woman that looks like that.

One idiot yelled it out, which caused the crowd to immediately start booin, followed by everyone pointing and chanting asshole at him.

Thank fuck. Just one "nice guy".

Mahonay

Banned

Even so, Full Sail audiences have shown a long term pattern of being the biggest piece of shit neckbeards on planet Earth.

They're tall and well built but they don't look manly at all. They're probably "nice guys" that just wish they could have a woman that looks like that.

That "build a wall" thing a couple months back was just one guy too.

Too many people who write about what happens at the tapings will report something that the crowd chanted when it's really one person who yelled something that stopped as soon as they realized the crowd isn't putting up with that bullshit.

Mahonay

Banned

Too many people who write about what happens at the tapings will report something that the crowd chanted when it's really one person who yelled something that stopped as soon as they realized the crowd isn't putting up with that bullshit.
Also one dude? Lol maybe it's the same guy every time.

Hasney

lol, from the comments in the Reddit thing about this

Lack of Deodorant is the major complaint I had when I had my miserable Full Sail experience. I can't stand that crowd I traveled all the way from NJ for an NXT taping/CWC taping the CWC taping was fun full of good matches and the crowd was tolerable. The NXT taping was probably my worst experience at a live show. The best match of the night (4 episodes taped) was Andrade v Aries in a 10 minute match. The crowd will not get behind any chants not started by "the regulars". I know it's florida in the summer and its hot but the stench in that building was nauseating. I had a miserable time with that shitty crowd

Zach

Good to hear. I hope you're telling the truth, travislopes. But who knows with you?

Also one dude? Lol maybe it's the same guy every time.

Often is.

There's one heavyset guy with a larger beard who sits in the middle of the bleachers across from the hardcam with about a dozen of his friends around him. He's usually the one that causes all the trouble you hear about with the crowd and his friends will usually go along with it.

Everyone else is pretty friendly, there to enjoy the show and react normally instead of trying to get themselves over.

It goes without saying, but anyone with a functioning set of eyeballs can see there's nothing masculine about them. It's as inexplicable as it is inappropriate.

Dude looked so excited when he said it too, as if he had been thinking about what he could heckle them with for the past month since he bought his ticket and that was the best he could come up with.

Mahonay

Banned
Often is.

There's one heavyset guy with a larger beard who sits in the middle of the bleachers across from the hardcam with about a dozen of his friends around him. He's usually the one that causes all the trouble you hear about with the crowd and his friends will usually go along with it.

Everyone else is pretty friendly, there to enjoy the show and react normally instead of trying to get themselves over.
I think I actually know the guy you're talking about. I pretty much had this stereotype about him in my head whenever I see him in the audience.

Zach

Often is.

Listen, travislopes. You've got to take him out. For the people. For the WrassleGAF.

cordy

Banned
I haven't been able to take the Full Sail audience for a good while now. I'm glad Owens called them out on their shit during the Balor feud.

Ronin Ray

So I finally got to see the Bobby Roode vs nakamura match and was there a beer money chant? that's gross and I am sad it happened in my city . I hope I was hearing wrong

Hasney

So I finally got to see the Bobby Roode vs nakamura match and was there a beer money chant? that's gross and I am sad it happened in my city . I hope I was hearing wrong

Oh no, someone chanting for a former tag team of one of the members. How horrible.

Fox318

Is say they should move it but those are the McMahon family values right there.

Steph was probably in the crowd chanting for the wall.

Sephzilla

Wrestlers who's look improved after a haircut
Steve Austin
Kevin Nash
HHH
Old Man Undertaker
Bobby Roode
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk

Wrestlers who need to get it cut
Shawn Michaels
Baron Corbin