• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Often is.

There's one heavyset guy with a larger beard who sits in the middle of the bleachers across from the hardcam with about a dozen of his friends around him. He's usually the one that causes all the trouble you hear about with the crowd and his friends will usually go along with it.

Everyone else is pretty friendly, there to enjoy the show and react normally instead of trying to get themselves over.

The Full Sail hate is cliche & massively overblown.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So here's a fun thought; Sting after joining the Wolfpac is the fourth most popular member...of a four man group, for months and months. Only when they book him against Goldberg in a main event at the tail end of September does he do anything of note besides maybe being a buddy with the not NWO NWO Hollywood Bret Hart for no reason.

Goldberg, by the way, had a month straight of hour two main event title matches against power plant rejects. The only star he's faced on Nitro in months was Meng. On PPV he's booked pretty well (Curt Henning, a battle royal of both NWOs that he destroys) but on Nitro he's buried ten times worse than CM Punk would be during his run.

cordy

Banned
Wrestlers who's look improved after a haircut
Steve Austin
Kevin Nash

HHH
Old Man Undertaker
Bobby Roode
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk

Wrestlers who need to get it cut
Shawn Michaels
Baron Corbin

?

Nash is like one of the prototype wrestlers who can wear long hair and have it work.

*clicks on new music friday UK playlist on spotify with shuffle on*
Guys, apparently there's a song called Kane, the cover art is kane's mask, alas it's also a load of poop.
Like seriously my ears didn't deserve this.

But hey, there is Kane, in 2017.

Hasney

Kevin Nash
Daniel Bryan

7OY1gDB.jpg

giphy.gif

Steve Austin
Kevin Nash
HHH
Old Man Undertaker
Bobby Roode
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk

Shawn Michaels
Baron Corbin
I'm quite surprised more wrestlers haven't gone for a hair transplant, i can only think of Chavo and Chris Masters from the top of my head who've done it semi recently.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
*clicks on new music friday UK playlist on spotify with shuffle on*
Guys, apparently there's a song called Kane, the cover art is kane's mask, alas it's also a load of poop.
Like seriously my ears didn't deserve this.

But hey, there is Kane, in 2017.

I'm sorry to bring this up friend owl but I fear that Kane is retiring. He couldn't even get in the rumbo, his brother is just about done so they won't need him for a tag match playa playa, the authority structure on both shows is solid and they're full of young big men with years and years of knee bumps ahead of them.

Sephzilla

Welp, looks like I'm going to get a PS4 Pro. That boost mode makes Just Cause 3 playable and makes Evil Within not run like ass, looks like it works pretty well.

?

Nash is like one of the prototype wrestlers who can wear long hair and have it work.

Nash looked great with long hair. He looks even greater with short hair. So I can see both sides

I'm sorry to bring this up friend owl but I fear that Kane is retiring. He couldn't even get in the rumbo, his brother is just about done so they won't need him for a tag match playa playa, the authority structure on both shows is solid and they're full of young big men with years and years of knee bumps ahead of them.

I am having trouble accepting this truth, especially when the Big Show is in shape in the present year.

Zach

Welp, looks like I'm going to get a PS4 Pro. That boost mode makes Just Cause 3 playable and makes Evil Within not run like ass, looks like it works pretty well.

Nash looked great with long hair. He looks even greater with short hair. So I can see both sides
More "both sides" BS from Sephzilla.

And I'm betting it wasn;t someone starting a "BETTER IN EUROPE" chant.

Nooooope. Someone took exception to Jim saying something along the lines of no matter what's happened this week everyone is welcome here.

Then tried to fight with security, and complained on Twitter about lefty snowflakes 👍

That show did have a "Jinny voted Brexit" chant

Bruce just confirmed that when Hogan was against Kurt, he was saying "brother, we've already got their money, ease up!"

Hogan was afraid of that shoot nature with Angle

You have bad insight. Shut your face!

Steve Austin
Kevin Nash
HHH
Old Man Undertaker
Bobby Roode
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk

Shawn Michaels
Baron Corbin
How does Corbin's hair look dry? Ambrose's hair looks like shit whenever it's wet but when it's dry his hair tends to look a lot better so I wonder if it's the same with Corbin.

The Lunatic Fringe needs to go back to slicking it back like he did in the Shield.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You have bad insight. Shut your face!

I want Kane to make it. I'm the third member of the KaneWO with Soulplaya and Owl...but it's not looking good. It's like that dear family pet that you want to hold on for a few more years but is bumping into walls, pissing blood everywhere, and can barely jump up onto the couch.

I think the issue with Full Sail sometimes is that it's not like everyone there is a scumbag. But the thing is there's only a couple hundred people compared to the couple thousand main roster shows draw so one voice shouting out something shitty is going to be heard a lot easier there.

How does Corbin's hair look dry? Ambrose's hair looks like shit whenever it's wet but when it's dry his hair tends to look a lot better so I wonder if it's the same with Corbin.

The Lunatic Fringe needs to go back to slicking it back like he did in the Shield.
corbin's is straight up gone at the front, no amount of styling can save that shit fam. He's about 3 years at most from rocking a full Hogan.

I think the issue with Full Sail sometimes is that it's not like everyone there is a scumbag. But the thing is there's only a couple hundred people compared to the couple thousand main roster shows draw so one voice shouting out something shitty is going to be heard a lot easier there.

It'll be interesting to see what the crowd is like for the taping in a couple weeks at UCF.

They're using The Venue which is setup for around 1700 people, more than double the usual Full Sail crowd capacity. It probably won't be a sellout show though. You can still get fourth row floor seats and first row lower level seats.

Nooooope. Someone took exception to Jim saying something along the lines of no matter what's happened this week everyone is welcome here.

Then tried to fight with security, and complained on Twitter about lefty snowflakes 👍

That guy was always a massive bellend at RevPro shows as well, but (up until that post-Brexist show) had enough common sense to keep his mouth shut at Progress. That's the good thing about the largely self policing crowd though, either the cunts keep quiet, or expose themselves as cunts.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Another fun 1998 fact. It's the start of Jerishow, about a decade before it really happened. The Giant wanted to recruit Stevie Ray into the NWO...so he kept chokeslamming him and allowing Jericho to win Booker T's TV title. This is also right when Jericho's Monday Night Jericho t shirt launched and the very early days of the Greenberg feud.

Insane Paranoid Hogan is the best.
It's great because it's so damn real!
I want Kane to make it. I'm the third member of the KaneWO with Soulplaya and Owl...but it's not looking good. It's like that dear family pet that you want to hold on for a few more years but is bumping into walls, pissing blood everywhere, and can barely jump up onto the couch.
Kane is just getting in shape for his Andre battle royal win.

Why?! How bad have we been?!
Friend Hasney, Brothers Of Destruction wrecking havoc is what Smackdown's tag division needs to get that edge.

For real though, a gassed Taker and Kane in the ring slowly fighting their opponents would be way more entertaining then the shit the tag division has going on currently.

Top Bottom