• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

What if Nikki says no?

Ultimate heel turn
Vince will be

cry.gif

Worker In Circus Upset People Think He's In Circus

aka the "I'm not in prison, from my perspective you're the one behind the bars" mentality

Rimfya

Banned
Wrestling Real Feels :

Daniel Bryan at WM30
Ric Flair vs HBK retirement match at WM24
Cena vs Punk at MITB 2011
When The Rock and Stone Cold had to fight each other on Raw with the Corporate Ministry as lumberjacks. They both ended up being thrown off the stage from memory. I was so angry I couldn't sleep. It wasn't fair.

Originally Posted by PWInsider

Since we have gotten some emails about a few TNA related topics, here is the latest:
*As of this writing, the company has not yet locked in Matt and Jeff Hardy to new deals. But they are leaning towards staying with the company.
*Drew Galloway has also yet to sign a new deal. No idea where things stand there.
*Dixie Carter has moved out of the TNA offices in Nashville, TN and is not involved in any TNA decision-making and is effectively gone from the company. Her husband, Serg Salinas, is also no longer with the company. He lists on his LinkedIn Profile that in January, he left the company to work as General Manager of Trifecta Entertainment and Tex-Ville Tunes Music Publishing in Nashville, TN. Trifecta Entertainment was the company Dixie Carter owned and ran before TNA.
*Jeff Jarrett is believed to be coming on board as the new Executive Producer, replacing John "Big" Gaburick, but we have heard differing accounts of whether Jarrett's deal is done. Jarrett is still moving forward with GFW so it's possible he will try and bridge the two entities together going forward. I wouldn't be shocked to see the GFW TV that was filmed in Las Vegas eventually end up on Fight Network, but that's only my gut feeling.
*The latest word is John Gaburick is not leaving the company as we have heard he has restructured his deal to remain as a producer.
*There have been no major office departures and thus far, no real talk of moving the company to Toronto yet but that is still a possibility.
*Staff were in Toronto this week at Anthem and Fight Network Studios, McKenzie Mitchell will be doing some material there with Josh Mathews. Jeff Jarrett was also there talking plans and ideas for the company with Ed Nordholm and Jason Brown.
*Dutch Mantel is officially Head of Creative, joining Matt Conway, Gaburick and Madison Rayne.
*Don West is, thus far, only back to help liquidate the TNA warehouse. We are told there was a ton of merchandise that needed to be sold off so the company is working towards that end. Bringing back West was a Jarrett idea. However there are people who would love him on commentary due to his selling ability with pay-per-views and other digital content. "He could sell you a dead rat and you'd buy it" was one comment I got.

I got my liquidated TNA merch, what about you guys?

Top Bottom