• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Heading to NYC with my wife and son over the first half of March, which just happens to coincide with that WWE show at MSG, which I've never been to before.

Should be fun!

Also, card subject change, obviously, but Tamina's back/coming back? Huh.

MSG is alright (never been for wrestling). There's definitely a feeling of history there but it's also pretty old at this point. At least there's a shake shack accessible to it now.

somedevil

I do remember this: my cousin that moved all the way to Las Vegas was staying over with me when it happened. He got so afraid that Angle was actually dead, it was a weird time lol

Angle one flaw was he always said yes when pitched the crazy crap he got. Like that whole angle with Booker T.

Plus during this same time JBL was giving Trump ideas with his new character:

C3e_64QUcAAYcI2.jpg

It was at a time when being risque was not popular anymore but no one told WWE.

Angle one flaw was he always said yes when pitched the crazy crap he got. Like that whole angle with Booker T.

Plus during this same time JBL was giving Trump ideas with his new character:

It was at a time when being risque was not popular anymore but no one told WWE.
Good times. Yesterday Bruce said that the Booker Angle thing was stuff pitched by Vince and Booker added to it since he and Angle were good friends, Booker had no problem with tuning it up.

C3zzvZxWcAEXU5t.jpg:large

For the first time ever, one of ICW's major shows (Square Go, Barramania, Shug's Hoose Party, Fear & Loathing) goes outside Scotland, as Newcastle hosts the Square Go tomorrow.

The Square Go will be available to watch LIVE from Fite.TV. Replays of the show (and all other ICW shows, and extras) will also be available on ICW On Demand.

Hope you all give it a watch, and here's hoping for a cracking show.

Good write up. Still need to make time to catch up on a couple of ICW shows.

Recall

So on my Tokyo Dome box set it has the commercial Japanese version and interestingly the American version of the WCW/NJPW Starrcade Supershow 91 with WCW commentary lifted from the WWE 24/7 on demand service.

If WWE had the access and clearly ability to show this show then, why, oh why isn't it on the Network now?

I heard they had the AWA shows on 24/7 on demand yet don't on the Network too. I wonder if it's laziness, lack of interest, legal reasoning, or just an oversight as to why some shows WWE has access to yet they don't have them up on the Network?

So on my Tokyo Dome box set it has the commercial Japanese version and interestingly the American version of the WCW/NJPW Starrcade Supershow 91 with WCW commentary lifted from the WWE 24/7 on demand service.

If WWE had the access and clearly ability to show this show then, why, oh why isn't it on the Network now?

I heard they had the AWA shows on 24/7 on demand yet don't on the Network too. I wonder if it's laziness, lack of interest, legal reasoning, or just an oversight as to why some shows WWE has access to yet they don't have them up on the Network?

Could be laziness, but on the other hand, there's stuff that NJPW used to show on NJPWworld and then pulled - they don't always know the legal status of their entire libraries until they get challenged.

Recall

Could be laziness, but on the other hand, there's stuff that NJPW used to show on NJPWworld and then pulled - they don't always know the legal status of their entire libraries until they get challenged.

That's possible, I guess WWE 24/7 didn't have as many eyes on it as compared to how many people have access to the WWE Network.

Last year when they put Stampede up and Bret reminded them they could not as no agreement had been made with Bret as he has some legal say in how the Stampede library is used, so WWE pulled it all from the network.

Enzo and Cass' shtick is something that worked a lot better in NXT where they didn't appear every week. Now they generally only have one or two decent lines among a bunch of nonsense. That entrance from the last Raw of the two insulting Jinder because of the veins in his arms was so confusing and even the crowd seemed unsure of most of their lines.

Tagyhag

Enzo and Cass' shtick is something that worked a lot better in NXT where they didn't appear every week. Now they generally only have one or two decent lines among a bunch of nonsense. That entrance from the last Raw of the two insulting Jinder because of the veins in his arms was so confusing and even the crowd seemed unsure of most of their lines.

"YOU'RE RIPPED BRO, AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT."

Top Bottom