• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

I mean Bate hasn't worked an indy since he won the title.

Triple H tried to bury some promotions, but he just ended up burying two suckers who took those mark deals.

20140728-RawGOTN.gif

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I have lost what little respect I had for whatculture. In their worst wrestling games series on youtube they have posted a video for WWE All Stars.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Jinder, maybe you could introduce Big Cass to your chemist friend so he doesn't look a linguini-armed sawfty. More muscle definition and mass on Bayley's wacky inflatable wavy tube men than on Big Cass, you know what I'm saying?

chikara's at the time travel juice again

a team got 3 points with one win, ultramantis showed up with the grand championship, and they've skipped from season 16 to 18.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What the hell happened to Lucha Elite btw? Are they dead?

They even disappeared from social media it seems

They ended their season and their current provider didn't think they were getting the ads they were hoping for so I think they're still trying to find somewhere to air them.

i will always appreciate chikara being batshit insane

Like, at least it's better than the last time travel shit

Although to be fair, that wasn't hard to achieve. Anything happening, literally anything happening, in under a full year would have been better than the nothing that was.

Lothar

Banned
http://rajah.com/node/54780

- Chris Jericho was expected to leave WWE a long time ago, but due to his recent success and rejuvenation of sorts, he has signed a series of new short-term contracts. While he is scheduled for concerts at the end of May and early June, there is still a very good possibility that he will remain with WWE for the balance of the year.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Subscription information available at f4wonline.com

Put the title on him now if this is true.

I thought he was going to make a new album.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd probably preorder For Honor but I have too many other games to finish and not enough time since I'm in the middle of switching jobs

1: So that's obviously why WWE can't get at him
2: lol that fucker was in Barnesville PA for CHIKARA in a shit ring for 20 bucks and now makes bajillion

Top Bottom