• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

I noticed a TV under the ring. I wonder is that always there, or do they only place it there when they expect to plant someone under the ring?

Emma is most protected, so devastating she's not even televised

p03wv8tb.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
I swear I once saw Nia go for the pin without facing the hard camera after her finisher, then stop the pin, get up, and turn around to do it for the hard cam one time

I swear it happened

Also you're all kidding yourselves if you don't think the Drifter is the chosen one to dethrone roman.

ReiGun

Jobbers!

WWE are breaking their back with how pretty much all of the Raw's women's roster are too protected.

They have no midcard. Dana Brooke has disappeared (she injured or what?), Summer is still injured, Alicia is a valet, and Emma is....lol.

The roster is down to four women essentially and none of them can eat a pin.

ngower

Braun seems to be adding a little Bob Holly mustard to these strikes. Is this just Vince fucking with local promos?

Would've been hilarious if Braun went to the back to bring back the 4th guy for the pin while the others just lay their unconscious.

They have no midcard. Dana Brooke has disappeared (she injured or what?), Summer is still injured, Alicia is a valet, and Emma is....lol.

The roster is down to four women essentially and none of them can eat a pin.
I think Dana's just forgotten. She just pops up whenever the writers remember she's Charlotte's sidekick or something.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
WWE doesn't even realize than Braun is their hottest babyface.

Top Bottom