• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

UberTag

It takes me out of this nonsense brand competition when they advertise Smackdown network specials on RAW and vice versa.
Time for Owens to make his silly Goldberg challenge.

I was a bit miffed that Tozawa's HAH was getting used way more in this match. But by the end, he got the crowd on his side and reacting to a cruiserweight match. That's more than I say than pretty much every other cruiserweight other than Neville and Jack Gallagher. And that's as someone who genuine likes pretty much everyone in the division. It just sucks how the crowd has not been good enough reasons to care about most of the characters.

So Tozawa can HAH all he wants. It's working.

It was extremely apparent he was doing it so much more. Thats why I was worried earlier.

The botched the CW division by getting them to do submission based stuff for so long.

It takes me out of this nonsense brand competition when they advertise Smackdown network specials on RAW and vice versa.
Time for Owens to make his silly Goldberg challenge.

It would be really easy to put a "paid for by supporters of the Smackdown Brand" sat the start of those adverts... and vice versa for Tuesday nights.

Jericho/KO better end in a hug at Mania
tumblr_ns6jahjckk1uvyu9yo1_400.gif

Let's undermine the fact that he lost at the Rumble after it being set-up specifically as the only way he'll get a title shot and instead let's see Goldberg demand said title shot.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
"Ladies" as an insult. We've come so far WWE, did we have to?

Nekofrog

Banned
Wait, meltz said hogan is coming back sooner rather than later

Goldberg is in the wwe right now

WE GETTING A GEORGIADOME REMATCH FELLAS

Top Bottom