• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Lol I don't get this, Joe arrives wanting to fight everyone in the locker room. You have Braun wanting everyone as well. I mean the match is right there xD

somedevil

Brian Kendrick out of nowhere.

Is there a running joke I'm missing with Kendrick just showing up and congratulating any newcomers?

The original idea was him to feud with Tajiri but then he got injured. So they switched to him but the funny thing is Tajiri was just cleared to return.

justjim89

Tozawa's German suplex is fucking beautiful.

Glad he wasted no time in getting his "HAH!" over. People were really getting into it by the end.

Just spitballing here

Would it be too much to put a "HAH!" right at the start of his entrance theme? Not in an annoying way like LU-CHA LU-CHA, but just as a quick "oh shit" when it hits

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Just spitballing here

Would it be too much to put a "HAH!" right at the start of his entrance theme? Not in an annoying way like LU-CHA LU-CHA, but just as a quick "oh shit" when it hits

they should do a Braun version

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I was a bit miffed that Tozawa's HAH was getting used way more in this match. But by the end, he got the crowd on his side and reacting to a cruiserweight match. That's more than I say than pretty much every other cruiserweight other than Neville and Jack Gallagher. And that's as someone who genuine likes pretty much everyone in the division. It just sucks how the crowd has not been good enough reasons to care about most of the characters.

So Tozawa can HAH all he wants. It's working.

Top Bottom