• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Goldberg squashing Jericho would be hilarious given how their real life fight went.

#fakenews

If you want to score it, Jericho – 1, Goldberg – 0. There will never be a rematch, ever. If it ever happens, I’ll run away screaming because I’m not going to say I got lucky, but I’m glad the outcome was the way it was because I thought he was going to tear my head off. Bill [Goldberg] is a good guy, man, I have nothing but love for him, nothing but respect.

Wagram

At least when CM Punk had to lose to The Rock for the belt, Rock was training and putting an effort it to put on a match. Goldberg isn't doing any of that. Owens is being tossed to do a job to a guy that was botching clotheslines in the Rumble match.

DMczaf

At least when CM Punk had to lose to The Rock for the belt, Rock was training and putting an effort it to put on a match. Goldberg isn't doing any of that. Owens is being tossed to do a job to a guy that was botching clotheslines in the Rumble match.

I don't want a match.

I want spear, jackhammer.

ifI'm KO irl, I'm pissed I ran with the belt only to job to a limited series talent and walk into WM with nothing. Same with AJ

I just don't get it

Paracelsus

I don't want a match.

I want spear, jackhammer.

Goldberg couldn't wrestle in his prime. Rock at Backlash and Jericho at Bad Blood are basically the two fighting a doll like Kenny Omega. A doll timed to spear and jackhammer after a few minutes.

Top Bottom