• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

strobogo

Banned
DfgAaRg.gif

To all of those happy with my banning, go fuck yourselves. The thread really went to shit in the past week. I don't think I've ever seen it as bitchy and smarky in my entire time on GAF, even as a lurker. It was unbearable and made me not even want to come back. In addition to this thread going to absolute dog shit, this is a time when racism goes unchecked and being mean to pedos is ban worthy. Pedos have their own OT, for fuck's sake (Vita OT). Plus people actually offended that people make sure their asses are clean. This place has become a cesspool. I feel my days on GAF are limited. In the mean time, I am excited to try out that script that completely erases people from your GAF experience instead of the weak blocking GAF provides you.

I have at least 6 people in this very thread that are going to be erased from my existence and hopefully it will make the thread tolerable again. They range from absolute idiots to painfully smarky assholes who can't spell to dudes repping Cesaro/Bryan so hard that I never want to see either guy wrestle again. There has never been a time where more wrestling was easily accessible, yet you miserable pricks just keep watching WWE SPECIFICALLY because you know it will make you mad and upset. You guys are idiots. Every god damn match that ever happened is easily found on the internet. You can watch NXT, TNA, NJPW, AAA, CMLL, Lucha Underground on your televisions. You can easily find shitty indies people claim to enjoy. There have literally never been more options. Buncha dumb dumb mother fuckers watching shit they don't like that they know is going to upset them. "Oh the Rumble was terrible, but I just have to see the crowd being edited #carny, #PUSHBRYAN, #2SWISS." Those people, and we all know who I'm talking about, are stupid people. Hopefully erasing them will make the thread more tolerable again, because JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS fuck this thread was insufferable for the past week.

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WWF In Your House 11: Buried Alive 10/20/96

• HHH vs Steve Austin
  • Smoking Gunns vs British Bulldog/Owen Hart WWF Tag Team Championships
  • Goldust vs Marc Mero WWF Intercontinental Championship
  • Sid vs Vader
  • Undertaker vs Mankind Buried Alive Match

True believers, do you think this photo indicates Dean Ambrose has turned his back on his brother Roman Reigns and is conspiring to bring down the Roman Empire with Daniel Bryan?

B8yma6MIQAEBzr2.jpg

Tune into RAW to find out.

Edit: Welcome back, stro! <3 <3 <3

strobogo

Banned
Stro what the hell are you babbling about

About how absolutely unbearably smarky and bitchy the thread has been since the Rumble. Sunday-Thursday, this thread was unreadable. All the bitching about Roman, or why Bryan and Cesaro aren't getting pushed, Vince this Vince that like people know him personally or some shit. Basically every Ubertag, Urban Dandy, and Fox post. Just the smarkiest, bitchiest bullshit when they could just watch something that isn't WWE and enjoy it.

For all the goodwill Ziggler has here, he's failed to tell a story in the ring, pretty much ever. Maybe it's just me, but his ring psychology in particular is just absent. I've never been absorbed in a single match of his. He bumps incredibly but that's all I've ever seen, really.

#realass

I disagree. He's one of the few wrestlers who can say they were a part of a successful double turn. That kind of storytelling isn't easy to do. His bumping ability allows him to gain sympathy in a way that other midcarders can't.

About how absolutely unbearably smarky and bitchy the thread has been since the Rumble. Sunday-Thursday, this thread was unreadable. All the bitching about Roman, or why Bryan and Cesaro aren't getting pushed, Vince this Vince that like people know him personally or some shit. Basically every Ubertag, Urban Dandy, and Fox post. Just the smarkiest, bitchiest bullshit when they could just watch something that isn't WWE and enjoy it.

It's interesting to discuss what WWE will do to the Mania main event now, but ya some stuff got out of hand.

Yukes should program the next Silent Hill game.

tumblr_mozrhsszQg1qdks18o1_400.gif

Preshow New Day vs Los Matadores
Cesaro vs Big Shoe
Bryan vs Authority Sheamus
Cena vs Rusev
Lesnar vs Reigns

I think that's it.

Why would Cesaro/Big Show happen? It's not like they have a history or anything

I'd like to see Bryan/Sheamus and Rollins/Orton if Rollins and Bryan both go over.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why would Cesaro/Big Show happen? It's not like they have a history or anything

I'd like to see Bryan/Sheamus and Rollins/Orton if Rollins and Bryan both go over.
I could see Big Shoe wanting revenge over the Andre battle memorial or something, tbh I just put it on there as an afterthought.

Cagey

Banned
Just do what I did and utilize that ignore feature.

Zach

DfgAaRg.gif

To all of those happy with my banning, go fuck yourselves. The thread really went to shit in the past week. I don't think I've ever seen it as bitchy and smarky in my entire time on GAF, even as a lurker. It was unbearable and made me not even want to come back. In addition to this thread going to absolute dog shit, this is a time when racism goes unchecked and being mean to pedos is ban worthy. Pedos have their own OT, for fuck's sake (Vita OT). Plus people actually offended that people make sure their asses are clean. This place has become a cesspool. I feel my days on GAF are limited. In the mean time, I am excited to try out that script that completely erases people from your GAF experience instead of the weak blocking GAF provides you.

I have at least 6 people in this very thread that are going to be erased from my existence and hopefully it will make the thread tolerable again. They range from absolute idiots to painfully smarky assholes who can't spell to dudes repping Cesaro/Bryan so hard that I never want to see either guy wrestle again. There has never been a time where more wrestling was easily accessible, yet you miserable pricks just keep watching WWE SPECIFICALLY because you know it will make you mad and upset. You guys are idiots. Every god damn match that ever happened is easily found on the internet. You can watch NXT, TNA, NJPW, AAA, CMLL, Lucha Underground on your televisions. You can easily find shitty indies people claim to enjoy. There have literally never been more options. Buncha dumb dumb mother fuckers watching shit they don't like that they know is going to upset them. "Oh the Rumble was terrible, but I just have to see the crowd being edited #carny, #PUSHBRYAN, #2SWISS." Those people, and we all know who I'm talking about, are stupid people. Hopefully erasing them will make the thread more tolerable again, because JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS fuck this thread was insufferable for the past week.

You're my boy, stro.

I could see Big Shoe wanting revenge over the Andre battle memorial or something, tbh I just put it on there as an afterthought.

What? Andre is dead. What Battle Royale? What are you talking about. It's like you are saying Cesaro and Show have important, unfinished history.

Stro is 100% right about one thing though, and that was how damn near this entire thread was re-watching the Rumble JUST to see if "there were edits." Why would you willingly put yourself through something you claimed to not like? Again?

Top Bottom