• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I like your YouTube profile pic, Duncan.

you found me.

my name is really dr darken steel

qmEBsxS.gif

CMLL, I'm more familiar with the roster and in general it doesn't seem as trashy. I'm gonna give Guerra de Titanes a go sometime this week, though. Heard good things about the Aerostar vs Super Fly match.
It's quite bloody. It disturbed my WWE sensibilities.

Yeah, you just re-size the GIFcam window to the size of the video you're watching and hit record, then go to edit to remove frames, re-size, crop, etc.
Cool, maybe I'll give this a try. I wanted to capture a moment I saw in which a faction of rudos came out to the ring throwing tortillas into the crowd.

Gifcam too crashy. Switched to Screen To Gif and it's much better. Editing interface is better too. Only problem is you can't open gifs.

Cagey

Banned
Got 20 for Shadow of Mordor, grabbed Sleeping Dogs for PS4. Not bad given I scored Mordor for 25 or so on Black Friday.

I hope this is more than a bad GTA clone.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I loved last month's thread title. I just set up HBO Go on my Xbox One after remembering my Xfinity login.

Why can't I get a free WWE Network subscription for being an Xfinity customer? Not having to pay extra for HBO Go or Showtime Anytime is pretty awesome. And I'm certain Comcast would have enough money to foot the bill.

Hold up friend, HBO Go works on Comcast now?! How the hell did I miss that?

Anth0ny

For all the goodwill Ziggler has here, he's failed to tell a story in the ring, pretty much ever. Maybe it's just me, but his ring psychology in particular is just absent. I've never been absorbed in a single match of his. He bumps incredibly but that's all I've ever seen, really.

#realass

I agree. Bryan vs. Ziggler is a good Raw match. Maybe a PPV match. But not the Mania match for the most over babyface in the company. Ziggler drags Bryan down.

It doesn't help that Ziggy probably won't get any promo time during the build towards the match.

I'm still hoping the crowd keeps shitting on Reigns and they get them to change the main event again.

I agree. Bryan vs. Ziggler is a good Raw match. Maybe a PPV match. But not the Mania match for the most over babyface in the company. Ziggler drags Bryan down.

It doesn't help that Ziggy probably won't get any promo time during the build towards the match.

I'm still hoping the crowd keeps shitting on Reigns and they get them to change the main event again.
They are sticking to it. The most you'll see is Rollins inserted in the match. Roman is the 1 million subscriber man. Something Daniel couldn't even get close to.

Striker

Watching 1995 Survivor Series, real solid especially for a show with such without much big name notoriety. But goddam Vince and his Democratic/political garbage. Todd Pettengill bringing up Clinton's office being "out of touch" is really fitting.

Anyone else hope that they continue to build up Lesnar/Reigns as this huge, generation defining match and the ascension of Roman to the status of the new top guy, and then, when we actually get to 'Mania, Brock just destroys him even worse than he did Cena?

Anth0ny

They are sticking to it. The most you'll see is Rollins inserted in the match. Roman is the 1 million subscriber man. Something Daniel couldn't even get close to.

eh, they were sticking to batista vs. orton last year too

vince changes shit 2 hours before the show. nothing is concrete.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What's my boy Ambrose doing for Mania? Hope it's not social media lounge bouncer.

Thing is, we normally start the traditional build to wrestlemania the night after Royal Rumbo...but that got delayed a week.

We'll have a much better idea of what programs they want to push after Monday.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Thing is, we normally start the traditional build to wrestlemania the night after Royal Rumbo...but that got delayed a week.

We'll have a much better idea of what programs they want to push after Monday.
Preshow New Day vs Los Matadores
Cesaro vs Big Shoe
Bryan vs Authority Sheamus
Cena vs Rusev
Lesnar vs Reigns

I think that's it.

I'd put Ambrose with Rollins again and let him win at Mania.

...cause Rollins is cashing in so who cares

You mean Ambrose could actually win a feud? That'd be swell.

By the by, if they REALLY insisted on Reigns winning the Rumble wouldn't it have been way better if Rollins won the title at the Rumble and then Ambrose got involved and we had a three-way Shield match for the title? Who would NOT want that? And Lesnar could fight Bryan.

Anth0ny

so when does D Brine get his title rematch?

they're hoping everyone forgets he never lost his title

just like they were hoping everyone would forget he was eliminated from the rumble by the time reigns won

ambrose will be randomly eliminated during the battle royal match at mania. he's a random mid carder at this point.

they're hoping everyone forgets he never lost his title

just like they were hoping everyone would forget he was eliminated from the rumble by the time reigns won

ambrose will be randomly eliminated during the battle royal match at mania. he's a random mid carder at this point.
So at Summerslam we getting Champ vs
D Brine vs Orton? Since they both have rematch clause?

Anth0ny

So at Summerslam we getting Champ vs
D Brine vs Orton? Since they both have rematch clause?

there's only a rematch clause if wwe wants the guy to have a rematch clause

summerslam will probably be cena (c) vs. orton

because why the fuck not

Top Bottom